ONGC Notification 2021 OUT – For General Duty Medical Officer Post | Download PDF and Apply Here. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released the recruitment notification for the post of General Duty Medical Officer(GDMO). Total numbers of vacancies are 02. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the official notification PDF. Check eligibility criteria using the official notification and then proceed to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Last date
- Application form received only up to 16.06.2021. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interviews. No other mode of application will be considered.
- Application form and Official Notification direct link available at the end of this page. Kindly refer to this page till the end for further details and applying procedures also available on this page.
ONGC Notification 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
Name of the Post
|General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)|
|Number of vacancies||
Last date to apply
ONGC Jobs 2021 Eligibility criteria
There is no maximum age limit for eligibility. Candidates with age limits are invited to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021.
For GDMO Post: Candidate should have Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) degree is mandatory to apply for this recruitment. Candidate must submit their degree certificate at the time of the Interview. If failed then the candidate will be rejected directly by the board.
ONGC Careers 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary for General Duty Officers salary is Rs. 72000/- per month consolidated from the respective board. The Candidate must possess the essential prescribed qualifications as well as a valid registration with the concerned statutory authority (wherever applicable) on or before the last date of applying.
ONGC Openings 2021 Selection process
- Candidates are shortlisted based on the marks obtained on the education qualification. 70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications) is required. Selected candidates are called for Interview.
- The breakup of 10 marks for such higher qualification shall be considered as follows: a) Where a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field (M.B.B.S) is the minimum prescribed qualification, 5 marks shall be given to a Master’s degree in the relevant field (e.g. MD/MS). b) Further, additional 5 marks shall be given to a Post Master’s qualification in the relevant field (e.g. M.Ch/ DM).
- The candidates shall be required to bring along the original certificates as above at the time of the interview, in case the interview is held in person.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of the ONGC Website.
- Select Career –> Recruitment Notice section on the Home page.
- Find and select “Engagement of Contract Medical Officer (GDMO) at Ankleshwar”
- The Notification contains the application form also.
- Fill the application form and send it to the belonging Email ID.
Email ID: email@example.com
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
16.06.2021 is the last date to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 02 vacancies offered for ONGC Jobs 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer to this page till the end for further details and an online application direct link also available on this page.