ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2021 OUT – For General Duty Medical Officer Vacancy | Download Notification PDF and Apply Here. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of General Duty Medical Officer. The job location is Karaikal, Puducherry. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the official notification. Refer to the notification and check the eligibility criteria then proceed to apply online. OR refer to this page till the end for further details and an online application direct link also available on this page.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Last date
Application form received only up to 30.05.2021. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interviews. No other mode of application will be considered.
Application form and Official Notification direct link available at the end of this page. Kindly refer to this page till the end for further details and applying procedures also available on this page.
ONGC Notification 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last date to apply||30.05.2021|
ONGC Jobs 2021 Eligibility criteria
There is no maximum age limit for eligibility. Candidates with age limits are invited to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021.
For GDMO Post: Candidate should have Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) degree is mandatory to apply for this recruitment. Candidate must submit their degree certificate at the time of the Interview. If failed then the candidate will be rejected directly by the board.
ONGC Careers 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary for General Duty Officers salary is Rs. 72000/- per month consolidated from the respective board. The Candidate must possess the essential prescribed qualifications as well as a valid registration with the concerned statutory authority (wherever applicable) on or before the last date of applying.
ONGC Openings 2021 Selection process
Shortlisted candidates shall be called for either a face-to-face interview or through video conferencing (to be decided later by ONGC) based on a preliminary verification of the documents submitted by the candidate.
- In case of the interview being conducted through video conferencing, the candidate will be advised of the date and time of the interview through e-mail and SMS.
- The candidates shall be required to bring along the original certificates as above at the time of the interview, in case the interview is held in person.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Required Documents
Candidates are required to send the scanned copies (pdf format) of the following documents at the above email address:
- Duly filled Application Format available at Annexure-I of this advertisement
- 2 recent passport size photograph
- All original educational certificates (class X onwards)
- Proof of valid registration with the statutory council (wherever applicable)
- Self-attested experience certificates, caste/community certificate, and EWS certificate (if applicable).
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of the ONGC Website.
- Select Career –> Recruitment Notice section on the Home page.
- Find and select “Engagement of Contract Medical Officer (GDMO) at Karaikal”
- The Notification contains the application form also.
- Fill the application form and send it to the belonging Email ID.
Email ID: [email protected]
31.05.2021 is the last date to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021.
Job location is Karaikal, Puducherry for ONGC Jobs 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer to this page till the end for further details and an online application direct link also available on this page.