ONGC Job Openings 2022 Available – Monthly Wages up to Rs.1, 05,000/- | Personal Interview Only. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has intends to engage Medical Officers on contract basis at ONGC EOA & HPHT, KAKINADA on a consolidated honorarium. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to appear for Interview for engagement on Contract Basis (from the date of engagement) till 30.06. 2024.
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Who Offered||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Which Posts||Medical Officers|
|Starting Date to Apply||17.06.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||30.06. 2024|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
ONGC Job Vacancy 2022:
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Contract Medical Officer – Occupational Health (OH) (Full Time)||01|
|Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FMO) (Full Time)||06|
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS). The degree of MBBS should compulsorily be registered with Medical Council of India / State.
- The Candidate must possess the essential prescribed qualifications as well as a valid registration with the concerned statutory authority (wherever applicable) on or before the last date of submitting application. Experience is desirable for all posts.
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Following weight ages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:
|Qualification||70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for relevant higher qualifications)|
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Salary:
|Post Name||Emoluments per month consolidated|
|Contract Medical Officer – Occupational Health (OH) (Full Time)||Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees one lakh only|
|Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FMO) (Full Time)||Rs. 1,05,000/- (Rupees one Lakh Five Thousand Only)|
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF:
- Candidates need to visit ongcindia.com. All communications with the candidate shall be through SMS/ e-mail.
- Candidates need to bring the following documents for interview as per venue (Registration Counter) in Original and One set of Xerox Copies:
- Duly signed and filled application format at Annexure I. Candidates will be required to bring the above documents in original and one set of Xerox Copies report for interview as per date, time and venue intimated. The interviews will be held in-person (physical mode) at Kakinada.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates must have completed Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.).
There is no maximum age limit for applying.
Candidates may please ensure that they are fulfilling all the requisite criteria prior to appearing for personal interview.