ONGC GT Recruitment 2021 Selection Process – HR Executive & PRO Important Dates | Check Here!! Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released the Recruitment of GTs (Public Relations Officer & HR Executive) in HR and CC disciplines at E1 level through UGC NET- June 2020 Score Advt. No. 4/2021 (R&P). Candidates now apply for the posts on or before the last date. Important dates and selection process are given below. Detailed selection Process are given clearly below refer through it and make a note of it. 21 vacancies offered.
ONGC HR Executive Recruitment 2021 Important Dates:
- Start date of online registration of application: 15/12/2021
- Last date of online registration of application: 04/01/2022
ONGC PRO Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- UGC NET — June 2020: The desirous and eligible candidates having the essential qualification for the advertised posts should have appeared in UGC NET — June 2020 “NAME OF THE POSTS , ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, UGC NET SUBJECT WITH CODE AND VACANCY “ and declared qualified by the UGC NET — June 2020 authority.
- The UGC NET — June 2020 Score in the subject mentioned against the posts of ONGC will be considered by ONGC for shortlisting the candidates for further selection process of Personal Interview as per the criteria decided by the Management.
- The final selection of the candidate will be on the basis of following parameters – Educational Qualification; Performance in the UGC NET- June 2020 and Performance in the Personal Interview. Following weightages shall be assigned to the parameters:
|Weightage of UGC NET June 2020 Score||60||(Obtained from UGC NET – June 2020 Score)|
|Qualification||25||20 marks for essential qualification and 5 marks for additional qualification for inline Ph.D*.|
|Interview||15||Pass marks for GEN / EWS/OBC -— 9 (60%) Pass marks for SC / ST/PWBD — 6(40%)|
Finalization of Merit List
- Candidates who qualify in the interview shall be empanelled in the Merit List.
- Offer of appointment shall be issued to the candidates based on their relative rank in the Merit List prepared on the weighted sum total of marks scored by the candidate in Qualification, UGC NET- June 2020 Score and interview.
- In case of a tie in the total marks scored between two candidates, candidate who gets more marks in performance (Weightage of UGC NET- June 2020 Score) is considered senior and if equal marks are scored in performance, then, the one older in age is considered senior for release of name.
- Departmental candidates shall be given first consideration in matters of selection, while other things such as qualification, eligibility and selection criteria etc. remain the same.
- Only UGC NET —- June 2020 Score is valid for the recruitment exercise in ONGC under this advertisement. Score from earlier or other UGC NET examination is not valid.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under ONGC Medical Examination of Employees Rules, 1996. Details of the rules are available on ONGC’s Website at www.ongcindia.com.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|