ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF Released: Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (GDMO), Physician and Radiology on its official site. The candidates who are willing to work in ONGC can apply for this recruitment. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 02 June 2021. So, interested and eligible candidates should submit their application before the last date. Now let’s check the details of this job recruitment in this page.
ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
Name of the Post
|Medical Officer (GDMO), Physician, Radiology|
|Number of Vacancy||
ONGC GDMO Job Vacancy Details:
There are 03 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. The post wise vacancy is provided below.
- Medical Officer (GDMO) -01 Post
- Physician -01 Post
- Radiology -01 Post
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
Age is not a limit for the service and skills. As per the sayings the board has mentioned that, there is no maximum age limit for eligibility for this recruitment.
ONGC Job Notification 2021 Educational Qualification:
Candidates should have possessed the educational qualification of the following with respect to the post they want to apply for as follows.
- Medical Officer (GDMO) – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Physician – MD General Medicine
- Radiology – MD (Radiology) / MD (Radio Diagnosis)
ONGC GDMO Salary:
Candidates who are selected for this recruitment will get the salary as per the following manner with respect to the post they will be selected for.
- Medical Officer (GDMO) – Rs. 72,000/
- Physician – Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Radiology – Rs. 1,00,000/
ONGC GDMO Selection Process:
Candidates who applied for this recruitment will be shortlisted through the interview. The interview will be held by appearing in-Person OR through Online Method of Microsoft Teams/ WhatsApp/ Skype/ Zoom/ Google Meet/Webex etc. as decided by ONGC management. The candidates will be validated for 100 marks. For the qualification of the candidates they will get 70 marks and for the Interview they will get 30 marks. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply for ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of ONGC.
- Go to the Careers tab and click “Recruitment of Contract Medics (GDMO/Physicisan/Radiologist) at SP Wahi Hospital, ONGC, Dehradun”
- Read the job notification carefully, if you are eligible then proceed to next step.
- Candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to register on Registration web link on the official site. The registration site shall remain open up to 02-06-2021.
- Candidates need to mail the necessary documents in pdf/jpeg/jpg format (mentioning their name and name of document) to email id – firstname.lastname@example.org after completing registration
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 03 vacancies allotted for this ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2021.
The procedure to apply for this ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2021 is provided above in this page.
The direct link to download the notification is provided above. The application is enclosed with the notification.