ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2021 Notification Released- Check Eligibility, Salary Details: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) on its official site. As per the notification, the candidates who are interested and eligible can attend the interview on 31 May 2021. The venue and reporting time details are provided below in this page. The direct link to download the application for this recruitment is provided at the bottom of this page.
ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Name of the Post||
Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO)
|Number of Vacancy||
ONGC Recruitment Age Limit:
Age is not a limit for the skills and knowledge. As per the sayings, the board has mentioned that, there is no maximum age limit for eligibility to this recruitment.
ONGC Job Recruitment Educational Qualification:
Aspirants should have the educational qualification of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) to apply for this recruitment. The degree of MBBS should compulsorily be registered with Medical Council of India / State.
ONGC Job Salary:
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get their salary as per the norms of the board. As per the notification, the selected candidates will get the salary of Rs.72,000/-.
ONGC GDMO Selection Process:
- Interested and eligible candidates are invited to appear for Walk in interviews for engagement on Contract Basis for a period of six months from the date of engagement as GDMO. Reporting time for the interview is 09.00 hrs. to 11.00 hrs on 31 May 2021. In the interview candidates will be validated for 100 marks in which 70 marks will be allotted for qualification (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications) and for interview there will be 30 marks given.
- Qualifying marks in the interview shall be 18 marks for UR candidates. Candidates who qualify in the interview shall be empanelled in the Merit List. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under ONGC Medical Examination of Employees Rules.
ONGC Officer’s Club,
ONGC, Makarpura Road, Baroda
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of ONGC
- Go to the Recruitment Notices – Oil and Gas jobs tab and click “Walk-In-Interview for Doctor on Contract Basis at ONGC, Vadodara”
- Read the job notification carefully, if you are eligible then print the application.
- Fill your details and submit it at the time of interview on the mentioned date and time.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The candidates should submit their response at the time of interview.
The ONGC Recruitment 2021 interview will take place on 31.05.2021.
There is 01 vacancy allotted for this ONGC Recruitment 2021.