ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Various Vacancies. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited intends to engage General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) on a contract basis at its Ankleshwar Asset, District- Bharuch (Gujarat) on a consolidated honorarium. The last date for Submitting the Application is 16th May 2021. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to appear for Interview in-Person / Interview through Online Method.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|General Duty Medical Officer|
16th May 2021
ONGC Jobs Eligibility:
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
- Aspirants should have completed Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- The degree of MBBS should compulsorily be registered with Medical Council of India / State
- The Candidate must possess the essential prescribed qualifications as well as a valid registration with the concerned statutory authority (wherever applicable) on or before the last date of submitting application. Experience is desirable for all posts
- Qualifications equivalent to the one prescribed in this advertisement including qualifications acquired from a foreign university will not be accepted.
ONGC Notification Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be selected based on Interview. The details regarding ONGC Recruitment 2021 Interview will be informed later. Candidates can attend the interview through in-Person or Through Online Method.
Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:
|Qualification||70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)|
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Interview Details:
- Candidates will be informed about mode of interview i.e. to appear in-person or through online method with details of date, time and venue etc. In case it is decided to conduct interview through online method, the candidate should be able to connect through Google Meet/Zoom/Whatsapp, Webex, etc. as the case may be.
- All communications with the candidate shall be through SMS/ e-mail
- Candidates who qualify in the interview shall be empanelled in the Merit List.
- Selected candidates will receive salary of Rs. 72,000/- per month
- Selected candidates will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration as mentioned above
- Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis for a period up to 30.06.2022.
- Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining.
ONGC Vacancy 2021 Documents needed:
- Duly filled Application Format
- 2 recent passport size photograph
- All original educational certificates (class X onwards)
- Proof of valid registration with the statutory council (wherever applicable)
- Self-attested experience certificates, caste/community certificate (if applicable).
- Disability Certificate in the case of PwD candidate(s)
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021:
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above conditions should send their application through following email
- Candidates are required to send the scanned copy of neatly typed/hand written Application in the format given at Annexure-I of this advertisement to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org as pdf file.
- In case, If the Interview is held in person, candidates should produce the all the required documents
- Applications received after the last date will not be accepted
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There is only one vacancy is allotted for this ONGC Recruitment 2021
The selection is based on Interview only
The last date to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021 is 16th May 2021