ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2021 Out – Walk in Interview Only: The announcement for the post of General Duty Medical Officer has been released by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (GDMO). For this position, there are just a few openings. Interested and qualified individuals are asked to attend a walk-in interview for a contract position as GDMO for duration of six months starting on the date of engagement. The interview will take place on June 15, 2021. The interview will take place on June 15, 2021. The following are the details of the ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2021.
ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
Name of the Post
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)|
|No. of Vacancy||
ONGC GDMO Age Limit 2021:
According to the official announcement, there is no age restriction for the position of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO). As a result, candidates of any age group are welcome to attend the walk-in interview. It’s a huge plus for medical candidates. Candidates can visit the official website for further information.
ONGC GDMO Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Candidates must possess a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree from a recognised medical school or board. On or before the date of the walk-in interview, the candidate must possess the essential prescribed qualifications as well as a valid registration with the relevant statutory authority (where applicable). The UGC/Medical Council of India will determine the nomenclature of qualifications. The Medical Council of India / State are required to register all MBBS graduates. Equivalent qualifications to those listed in this post, including those obtained from a foreign university, will not be accepted.
ONGC GDMO Salary Details 2021:
The monthly pay for this position is Rs.72,000/-. For further information on the remuneration, candidates should refer to the official notification. The engagement is strictly temporary, lasting six months on a contract basis. The duration of the contract will begin on the date of hire.
ONGC GDMO Selection Process 2021:
Following weightage shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:-
|Qualification||70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & upto 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)|
- The breakup of 10 marks for such higher qualification shall be considered as follows:
- a) Where a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field (M.B.B.S.) is the minimum prescribed qualification, 5 marks shall be given to a Master’s degree in the relevant field (e.g. MD/MS).
- b) Further additional 5 marks shall be given to a Post Master’s qualification in the relevant field (e.g. M.Ch/ DM).
- The higher qualifications considered for granting additional marks shall need to be in line, for example an MBA in Hospital Administration shall not be considered as an inline qualifications where M.B.B.S. is the essential qualification.
- Qualifying marks in the interview shall be 18 marks.
How to Attend ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates possessing above mentioned qualification with valid registration with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council may appear for a Walk-In-Interview as per following schedule:
|Date & Day||Time||Venue|
|15.06.2021 (Tuesday)||09.00 hrs. to 10.00 hrs||ONGC KV – 3, ONGC Colony Ph-I, Magdalla, Surat|
|Candidate reporting after 10.00 Hrs will not be entertained|
- Candidates will be required to bring the following documents in original along with a set of Self Attested Photocopies. Documents are mentioned in the Official Notification.
- Candidates may please ensure that they are fulfilling all the requisite criteria prior to applying for the post failing which, their candidature is liable to be rejected/ cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process or even after selection.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There is one number of vacancies for the post.
The Interview will be held on 15.06.2021.
The salary for the post is Rs.72, 000/- per month.