ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites the Online Applications from candidates for engagement as 2500 Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trade/disciplines mentioned below.
ONGC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|No of Vacancy||2500|
|Apply Online Opening From||01.09.2023|
|Closing Date of Apply Online||20.09.2023|
ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2023:
|Work Centre||No. of Seats|
|Nazira & Sivasagar||390|
ONGC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
Applicants do not exceed the Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 20.09.2023, i.e, the Date of Birth of the Candidate/Applicant should between 20.09.1999 and 20.09.2005.
Concession & Relaxation:
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation up to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates)
ONGC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must pass 10th class examination, ITI in Draughtsman (Civil), Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering and Graduate with Geology as one of the subject.
ONGC Apprentice Salary 2023:
The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per Apprentices Act, during their period of engagement as follows:
|Category of Apprentice||Qualification||Stipend amount per month (Rupees)|
|Graduate Apprentice||B.A / B.Com / B.Sc / B.B.A/ B.E./ B.Tech||9,000/-|
|Trade Apprentices||10th/ 12th/ ITI||7,000/-|
ONGC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the merit drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as stipulated in the advertisement. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered. No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may result in rejection of the candidature.
ONGC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates:
|Issue of advertisement and call for applications||01.09.2023|
|Opening of online application portal||01.09.2023|
|Last date for receiving of applications||20.09.2023|
|Date of Result/Selection||05.10.2023|
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC website ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in from 01.09.2023 till 20.09.2023.
- This portal will have the diversion link to the Skill India portal https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
- Candidates have to select the Apprenticeship Opportunities in the top menu. Then select in search column location as per ONGC workcentres and select the respective trade .This will force to login the site with the basic details. Follow the steps given by the portal and complete the registration.
- Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
- Candidates have to register on portal of Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) i.e. https://nats.education.gov.in
Applicants do not exceed the Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 20.09.2023.
Candidates must be Passed 10th class examination, ITI in Draughtsman (Civil), Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering and Graduate with Geology as one of the subject.
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the merit drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as stipulated in the advertisement.