OMC Recruitment 2022 Out – Apply For 39 Non-Executive Posts || Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! The recruitment circular for the positions of Jr. Accountant and Electrician-III (Class- III Grade) has been released by Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC). There are 39 positions available in this recruitment. The online application gateway for interested eligible candidates will be open from 2:00 PM on January 18, 2022 to 11:59 PM on February 7, 2022, and will be available on the OMC website (https://omcltd.in).
OMC Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of the Board
|Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC)|
Name of the post
|Jr. Accountant and Electrician- III (Class- III Grade)|
|No of vacancies||
OMC Job Vacancy 2022 Details:
- Accountant: 27 posts
- Electrician Class – lll: 12 posts
Educational Qualification Details of OMC Recruitment 2022:
Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in Commerce from a recognized University with Diploma in Computer Application ( DCA ) / PGDCA.
Electrician Class – lll :
Candidate must have passed HSC with Electrician, Lineman, Wireman Or HSC with ITI in Electrician / Lineman / Wireman.
OMC Age Limit 2022:
Candidates should have an age limit between 18 to 32 years are eligible for apply to the post.
OMC Job Salary Details:
- Jr. Accountant: Rs – 29,200 /- to Rs – 92,300 /- Per Month
- Electrician Class – lll : Rs – 21,700 /- to Rs – 69,100 /- Per Month
OMC Recruitment Process 2022:
The selection will be based on the Computer Based Test & Computer Proficiency Test & Document Verification.
How to Apply for OMC Non-Executive Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.omcltd.in” then go to “Recruitment”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Candidates must go through “General Instructions” & “How to apply” as detailed under carefully while filling
up the Online application.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.
The last date for the application is 07.02.2022
There are 39 vacancies for this recruitment.
Candidates should have an age limit between 18 to 32 years.