OMC Recruitment 2022 Out – Up To Rs 112400 Salary || Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) has posted a job circular for the roles of Foreman, Surveyor, and Mining Mate-III. In this recruitment, there are 74 opportunities available. On the 15.02.2022 and 16.02.2022, interested and eligible candidates can attend a walk-in interview. Check out the rest of this blog for more information.
OMC Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of the Board
|Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC)|
Name of the post
|Foreman, Surveyor, and Mining Mate-III|
|No of vacancies||
|Walk in date||
15.02.2022 and 16.02.2022
OMC Job Vacancy 2022 Details:
- Foreman – 10 posts
- Surveyor- 14 posts
- Mining Mate-III – 50 posts
Educational Qualification Details of OMC Recruitment 2022:
- Foreman – Diploma in Mining with Foreman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS.
- Surveyor- Diploma in Mines Survey/Mining Engineering from an AJCTE recognized Institute with Survey Certificate of Competency in Mining Survey from DGNS.
- Mining Mate-III – HSC with Mining date Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS as per MMR Metalliferous Mines Regulations), 1961.
OMC Age Limit 2022:
Candidates should have an age limit between 18 to 32 years are eligible for apply to the post.
OMC Job Salary Details:
- Foreman and Surveyor – candidates shall get the salary Pay Level- 9 (Rs.35400 – 112400/-) per month.
- Mining Mate-III – candidates shall get the salary Pay Level- 5 (Rs, 21700- 69100/-) per month.
OMC Recruitment Process 2022:
The selection will be based on the walk in interview. The interview is schedule to be held on 15.02.2022 and 16.02.2022 at Community Centre, OMC Colony of Regional Office, Barbil, Dist- Keonjhar.
How to Attend the OMC Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.omcltd.in” then go to “Recruitment”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- If you are eligible then fill the application form
- Attend the walk in interview on the respective dates.
The walk in interview is schedule to be held on 15.02.2022 and 16.02.2022.
There are 94 vacancies for this recruitment.
Candidates should have an age limit between 18 to 32 years.