Oil India Recruitment 2021 – Medical Officer Vacancy, Download Oil India Limited Notification PDF. Oil India Limited invites applications from Indian Nationals to fill up the Superintending Medical Officer in Grade C. Eligible candidates can submit their applications via online on or before 30.04.2021. The Details regarding the eligibility and application process is provided in our blog. The Direct Link to apply online is provided in our blog.
Oil India Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Oil India Limited|
|Post Name||Superintending Medical Officer|
Oil India Medical Officer Vacancies:
- Pathology – 01 no
- Ophthalmology – 01 no
- Orthopaedic Surgeon – 01 no
- Physician – 02 nos
- Surgery – 01 no
- Total – 6 nos
Oil India Recruitment Eligibility:
Superintending Medical Officer (Pathology):
- The Upper Age limit for SC candidates is 42 years as on 30.04.2021
- MD in Pathology from a reputed Medical College/University recognized by Medical Council of India
Superintending Medical Officer (Ophthalmology):
- The Age Limit for EWS candidate’s is 37 years as an 30.04.2021
- MD/MS in Ophthalmology from a reputed Medical College/University recognized by Medical Council of India
Superintending Medical Officer (Orthopaedic Surgeon):
- The Age Limit for OBC-NCL candidates is 40 years
- MS (Orthopedic) / DNB (Orthopedic) from a reputed Medical College/University recognized by Medical Council of India
Superintending Medical Officer (Physician):
- The Upper Age Limit for UR and ST candidates is 37 and 42 years respectively
- MD (Medicine) / DNB (Medicine) from a reputed Medical College/University recognized by Medical Council of India
Superintending Medical Officer (Surgery):
- The maximum age limit of UR candidates is 37 years
- MS (Surgery) from a reputed Medical College/University recognized by Medical Council of India
Oil India Salary:
- The selected candidates will receive salary of Rs. 80000-Rs.220000
- Besides Basic Pay and Industrial pattern of DA, the other benefits include HRA or Company leased/self-lease accommodation, free medical benefits for self & dependents, Gratuity/PF, House Building Loan, Vehicle Loan, Group Insurance, etc. as per rules of the company
- Approximate total emoluments in Grade C at minimum of scale will be around Rs.1,50,000
Oil India Jobs 2021 Application Fee:
Non Refundable Application Fee will be as under:
- General/ OBC (NCL) – Rs.500 + Application Taxes
- SC/ST/PwBD/EWS/Ex-Servicemen – NIL
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before the payment of the application fee.
Oil India Vacancies Selection Process:
- The candidates will have to appear for Computer Based Test (CBT) and Personal Interview
- The candidates who qualify in the Phase-I, i.e. CBT will only qualify for the next round of the Selection process i.e. Personal Interview.
- Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be called in a ratio of 1:5 for the PI based on marks in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Appointment of provisionally selected candidate to the above posts is subject to the candidates being declared medically fit as per the standards prescribed in the Physical Fitness criteria
- The candidature of the applicants would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials, experience, etc.
How to Apply for Oil India Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply online through the link available below
- The candidate should fill up all the desired information on the registration/sign up page
- Upload the following documents such as Photograph Image, Signature Image Other Certificate (EWS/SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD /Ex Servicemen)
- Pay Online application fee and submit the application form
- The candidates are advised to submit only single online application for a post
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are totally 6 vacancies are allotted
The Last date to apply for Oil India Notification 2021 is 30.04.2021
The selection procedure consists of CBT and Personal Interview