Oil India Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 OUT – Walk in Interview For Nursing Tutor Posts | Download Notification PDF Here. Oil India Limited has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Contractual Nursing Tutor and Pharmacist. Total numbers of vacancies are 08. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the notification PDF. Check eligibility criteria and details using the notification then proceed to prepare for the Walk in practical or Skill test.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Walk in Details
Registration for Walk in Practical / Skill test cum Personal Assessment will be available for Contractual Nursing Tutor post is 18.05.2021 and for Contractual Pharmacist is 20.05.2021. Registration timing is 07.00 AM to 11.00 AM. Walk in Interview will be conduct for Nursing Tutor post is 18.05.2021 and for Pharmacist post is 20.05.2021. Walk in Venue is Oil India Higher Secondary School, Duliajan for both two posts.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 201 Details
Name of the Board
|Oil India Limited|
|Name of the Post||
Contractual Nursing Tutor and Contractual Pharmacist
Number of vacancy
|Date of Registration||
Contractual Nursing Tutor – 18.05.2021 Contractual Pharmacist – 20.05.2021
Walk in Practical / Skill Test cum Personal Assessment
|Contractual Nursing Tutor – 18.05.2021 Contractual Pharmacist – 20.05.2021|
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate age limit for Contractual Nursing tutor post is 18 years and maximum age limit is 60 years and for Contractual Pharmacist post is 18 years to 40 years for OBC candidates maximum age limit is 43 years is Mandatory to apply for Oil India Recruitment 2021.
Education Qualification & Experience
For Nursing Tutor Post: Candidate should Passed B.Sc. (Nursing) from an Institute / University Recognised by Indian Nursing Council, Government of India and should have minimum 02 (Two) years post qualification relevant professional experience preferably in teaching.
For Pharmacist Post: Candidate should Passed 10+2 in Science stream from a Government recognized Board/University and Passed 02 (two) years Diploma course in Pharmacy from an institution recognized by Government of India and the Pharmacy Council of India.
Candidate Must have registered with Assam Pharmacy Council and should posses valid professional Pharmacist License and Must have minimum 02 (two) years post qualification relevant work experience as Pharmacist.
Oil India Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of Rs. 19,500/- only per month based on attendance including paid leave, holiday, if any or Rs. 750/- per day for each working day.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Selection process
Candidates are shortlisted based on Practical or Skill test cum Personal Assessment. On the above scheduled date(s) of registration, the candidate(s) will have to register themselves for the Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personal Assessment(s) at the venue compulsorily between 07:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. Under no circumstance, candidate(s) will be allowed to register beyond the timings stated here in above.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Required Documents
- 01 (One) recent 3cm X 3cm coloured photograph
- Original and self-attested photocopy of documents/certificates/testimonials as under:
- Valid Identity Proof and valid Address Proof from Competent Government Authority.
- Admit Card, Marksheet and Pass Certificate of Class 10 issued by the concerned Government Recognised Education Board.
- Valid registration certificate issued by Assam Pharmacy Council, as applicable
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC) from Competent Government Authority.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Government Authority, if applicable
How to Download Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification?
- Go to the official site of Oil India Limited website.
- Select Careers –> Current Openings section on the Home page.
- Find and open “Walk-in-Practical/Skill Test cum Personnel Assessment for Contractual Nursing Tutor and Contractual Pharmacist purely on contractual basis for immediate engagement at Field Headquarters, Duliajan.” notification on the Current Openings page.
- Read the notification and prepare well for the Walk in practical or Skill test.
Oil India Limited Job vacancy 2021 Walk in Interview will be conduct for Nursing Tutor post is 18.05.2021 and for Pharmacist post is 20.05.2021.
There are totally 08 vacancies offered for Oil India Limited Job Vacancy 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and notification downloading direct link also available on this page.