OIL India Limited Medical Officer Exam Date 2021 – Check Admit Card and Instruction Here. Oil India Limited has been released the exam date for the post of Superintending Medical Officer very soon on their official site. Total numbers of vacancies are 06. Candidates who applied successfully for Oil India Limited recruitment 2021 are advised to visit the official site and refer the details about exam and admit card.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Details
The Board was released the Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification for the post of Superintending Medical Officer on their official site. and Online application for this recruitment was available from 14.04.2021 last date of online application availability up to 30.04.2021. Candidates who applied successfully before the last date are advised to refer this page till end for further details about examination.
OIL India Exam 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Oil India Limited|
|Post Name||Superintending Medical Officer|
|Exam date||Available soon|
|Status||Exam date available soon.|
OIL India Exam Date & Admit Card 2021
The Exam date will be intimate soon on their official site. Candidates who are shortlisted for CBT, shall receive their Admit Cards for appearing in the CBT or CBT & PI depending on the number of candidates by email. Mere issue of Admit Card to the candidates for selection stages will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally accepted by OIL.
OIL India Selection Process 2021
The eligible/short listed candidates for the posts as mentioned in table A. DETAILS OF
POSTS/VACANCIES/EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/AGE LIMIT IN GRADE C will have to appear for Computer Based Test (CBT) and Personal Interview, details of which are as under:
- Phase I: Computer Based Test: It contains 100 marks and percentage of Weightage is 85%. Candidate should possess 50% for General, OBCs & EWS and 40% for SC, ST and PwBD candidates.
- Phase II: Personal Interview: Total marks are 15 and percentage of Weightage is 15%.
- The candidates who qualify in the Phase-I, i.e. CBT will only qualify for the next round of the Selection process i.e. Personal Interview. Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be called in a ratio of 1:5 for the PI based on marks in the Computer Based Test (CBT). However, OIL reserves the right to conduct PI on the same day of CBT without waiting for the CBT result in case the number of candidates are very less.
- The merit list of provisionally selected candidates shall be drawn based on combined weighted marks of Computer Based Test (CBT) and Personal Interview as per defined weightages.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates, hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish, accurate, full and correct information.
OIL India Recruitment 2021 Required Documents
The candidature of the applicants would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials, experience, etc.
All the documents/certificates/testimonials submitted by the candidate(s) at the time of selection process shall be verified from the concerned issuing authorities.
The information furnished by the candidate(s) in the application with regard to qualification, age, category etc. shall be cross-checked from the original documents at the time of PI.
During Document verification or at any stage of selection process, in case it is found that a candidate has furnished any incorrect / doctored / false information / documents / certificates / testimonials or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. Names of such candidate(s) shall be blacklisted for applying against any post in Oil India Limited in future.
How to download OIL India Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of OIL website.
- Select “Careers” section on the home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Fill the mandatory fields on the log in page.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and print it for future purpose.
OIL India Limited exam date for Superintending Medical Officer will be available very soon on their official site.
There are six vacancies offered for OIL India Limited 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site simultaneously or Refer this page till end for further details.