PESB Releases OIL India Limited Recruitment 2021 OUT – Download Notification PDF and Apply Online. Public Enterprises Selection Board has released the Oil India Limited recruitment notification for the post of Director (Human Resources). Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the official notification on the PESB website. Refer the Notification and check eligibility criteria then proceed to apply online. Official Notification and Online application direct link also available on this page. Kindly refer it thoroughly.
OIL India Recruitment 2021 Last date
Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 03.00 PM on 15.06.2021. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
OIL India Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Organization
|Public Enterprises Selection Board|
Name of the Board
|Oil India Limited|
Name of the Post
|Director (Human Resources)|
|Number of vacancy||
Last date to apply
Oil India Recruitment 2021 Duration of Appointment
The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or upto the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
Oil India Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate age limit should be Minimum 45 years and maximum 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation for Internal candidate and for 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation for Other candidates. Age of superannuation is 60 years.
The applicant should be a graduate from a recognized University / Institute with good academic record. Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Personnel Management / Human Resource Management or Masters in Business Administration (MBA)/ Post Graduate Diploma / Programme in Management (PGDM/ PGPM) from a recognized University/ Institute, will be desirable.
The applicant should have at least five years cumulative experience during the last ten years in various aspects of HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations in an organization of repute. Experience in Industrial development and technical consultancy services sector is desirable.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of Rs. 1, 80,000 to Rs. 3, 40,000/- per month from the respective board. The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
- Applicants from Central Government / All India Services should be holding a post of the level of Joint Secretary in Government of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay on the date of application.
- Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Required Documents
Applicants should submit their applications on-line only as per the format.
The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
- Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
- Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
- Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE;
- Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
- Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
- Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level;
- Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
- Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
How to apply for Oil India Limited recruitment 2021 by PESB?
- Go to the official site of PESB website.
- Select “Vacancies” section on the home page.
- Find and select “Oil India Ltd.” notification on the vacancies page.
- Read the notification and click “Apply Online” button.
- Click “Apply” option and fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents and click submit button.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
15.06.2021 is the last date to apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 by PESB.
There is only one vacancy offered for Oil India Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.