Oil India Grade 5 Recruitment 2022 Notification – Apply Online for 10th and 12th Graders. Oil India Limited (OIL) invites applications from eligible candidates from its production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo in Assam and Changlang district in Arunachal Pradesh for recruitment of work persons in the GRADE V post at OIL. Candidate(s) are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection methodology before submission of the online application form.
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Oil India Limited website on or before 25/02/2022, 11:59 p.m.
Oil India Grade 5 Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:
- Candidates must have completed B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a Government Recognized University/Board/Institute with GIS professional certificate of minimum 06 months duration from a Government Recognized University/Board/Institute, Must have minimum 01 (one) year post qualification work experience in the relevant field.
- Applicants shall Passed Class 10+2 in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board/University with Passed Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) from an institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council, Govt. of India and must have minimum 03 (three) years post qualification full time relevant work experience as Nurse in a Govt. Hospital or well equipped private hospital of repute.
- Job Seekers do not exceeding Minimum 31 years to maximum of 36 years as on the last date is mandatory. Minimum age limit is 18 years for all categories and age relaxation to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen shall be as per Government of India directives.
- SC/ST/EWS/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of online application fee. Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement/notification as on the crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT) wherein the qualifying marks will be minimum 40% marks for SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and minimum 50% marks for others. The crucial/cut-off date for age, qualification etc. will be the last date for submission of online application i.e. 25/02/2022.
- For General/OBC candidate(s): Rs. 200/- as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank charges. The online application fee is non-refundable. SC/ST/EWS/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen candidate(s) are exempted from paying the online application fee.
**10th Pass Can Apply**
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates must have completed B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a Government Recognized University.
Job Seekers do not exceeding Minimum 31 years to maximum of 36 years as on the last date is mandatory.
Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement/notification as on the crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).