Oil India Limited Civil Engineer Recruitment 2021 OUT – B.E. /B. Tech candidates can apply || Salary: Rs.45000!!!. Oil India Limited has released a recruitment notification for the posts of Electrical Safety Officer and Civil engineer on a contract basis of 2 vacancies. Interested candidates shall apply only on or before 04.03.2021. The selected candidates will be placed Across India.
Oil India Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Oil India Limited|
Electrical Safety Officer and Civil engineer
Oil India Vacancy:
- Electrical Safety Officer- 1 nos
- Civil engineer – 1 nos
- Total – 2 nos
Oil India Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
- Upper age limit as on the date of walk in interview for the above posts is 65 years
Oil India Notification Qualification:
- B.E. or B. Tech in Civil/ Electrical engineering
- Minimum 3 years experience needed in relevant field
Oil India Salary:
- Selected candidates will receive salary of Rs.45000 per month
Oil India Civil Engineer Selection Process:
- The candidates will be selected based on Online Personal Interview of total 100 marks.
- The interviews for the shortlisted candidates will be online.
How to Apply for Oil India Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates shall apply only through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 04.03.2021, with the filled in application form which is attached in the following link. The application form should be attached with the following documents.
- DOB Proof
- Educational qualification document
- Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
How many vacancies are allotted for Oil India Recruitment 2021?
There are only 2 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment
What is the last date to apply for Oil India Recruitment 2021?
The last date to apply for this recruitment is 04.03.2021
What is the selection procedure of Oil India Recruitment 2021?
The selection procedure is based on Interview