Odisha FDC Recruitment 2021 Out!!! Young Professionals Post, Rs. 60,000/- Salary || Apply Now!!! – Odisha Forest Development Corporation has released the notification about the recruitment of Young Professionals post. The Board seeks the young, talented, innovative and dynamic professionals for engagement of Young Professionals on contract basis in its Corporate Office, Bhubaneswar. Totally 02 number of vacancies were allotted for fulfill the recruitment.
The interested eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned post through official website on or before 29.04.2021. The application procedure is purely online. The Eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale, responsibilities, experience, selection procedure and other application details are elaborately mentioned in this blog.
OFDC Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Odisha Forest Development Corporation|
Name of the Post
Mode of Application
OFDC Recruitment 2021 Details:
Odisha Forest Development Corporation Ltd (OFDC) came into being with effect from 14.11.90 by merge of all three forest corporations of the state, namely Odisha Forest Corporation (1962), Odisha Composite Board (1983), Similar Forest Development Corporation (1979) and Odisha Plantation Dev. Corporation (1983). On Merger it was named as OFDC Ltd. Odisha Forest Corporation has been created in 1962 with the objective of exploiting the state’s vast forest resources scientifically without sacrificing the apparent forest values, ensuring a fair wage to forest labor force and to provide sufficient non-tax revenue to the State exchequer, as well as to promote feasible forest based industries in the state. The OFDC is fully owned by Government of Odisha. It’s authorized capital and paid up capital are Rs. 500 lakhs and Rs. 128 lakhs respectively.
OFDC Recruitment 2021Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
OFDC Recruitment 2021Eligibility Criteria:
- The Upper age limit for applying Young Professionals Post is 35 years as on 01.01.2021.
- The Educational qualification for Young Professionals post is Graduate (B.Sc.) in Forestry/ Agriculture/ Botany/ Zoology/ Environmental Science, and MBA/PGDM. (Preference will be given to candidates having specialization in Marketing/ Forest Management/ Rural Management/Plantation Management/ Agribusiness Management)
- The Candidate should possess minimum 02 years of experience in relevant field.
- Providing necessary inputs based on national & global best practices in the various existing and future activities of OFDC.
- To study and analyze the existing business practices and processes and suggest improvements if any to increase efficiency & productivity.
- To function as a knowledge resource person & think tank professional for the Corporation in furtherance of its objectives.
- To study the latest developments in the fields of forestry and related activities and prepare working papers for internal deliberations in the Corporation.
- To study and suggest new fields of activities & business opportunities for OFDC.
- To do any other work as may be assigned to them in furtherance of the objectives of the Corporation.
OFDC Recruitment 2021Pay Scale:
The Salary for Young Professionals Post is Rs 60,000/- (inclusive all) will be paid. Annual increment @10 % of the basic remuneration shall be paid after successful completion of initial contract period of 2 years.
OFDC Recruitment 2021Selection Procedure:
- The Selection procedure is based on the performance in the interview. The Candidates are scrutinized for interview based on their resume, experience and eligibility criteria.
- Candidates are required to produce original documents in support of their educational qualifications, Age and Experience at the time of interview for verification.
* No TA/DA will be paid to candidates called for attending interview.
- Educational Qualification Proof
- Age Proof
- Experience Certificate and
- Other Relevant Certificate
How To Apply for OFDC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website
- Search for the recruitment notification
- Click the link, it will redirect to the next page
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Submit the application form and take hard copy for future purposes. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The Educational qualification for Young Professionals post is Graduate (B.Sc.) in Forestry/ Agriculture/ Botany/ Zoology/ Environmental Science, and MBA/PGDM. (Preference will be given to candidates having specialization in Marketing/ Forest Management/ Rural Management/Plantation Management/ Agribusiness Management)
The Upper age limit for applying Young Professionals Post is 35 years as on 01.01.2021.
The Last Date for OFDC Recruitment 2021 application is 29.04.2021