OPSC AMO 2021 Notification (Recruitment) OUT – 350+ Vacancies of HMO Vacancies | Download Notification PDF Here. Odisha Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the post of Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Homoeopathic Medical Officer. Total numbers of vacancies are 356. Candidates who willing to apply for this recruitment are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Online Application
- Online Registration link will be activated for Ayurvedic Medical Officers from 15.05.2021 to 18.06.2021 (25.06.2021 is the last date for submission of Registered Online Application) and for Homoeopathic Medical Officers post application will be available from 21.05.2021 to 22.06.2021 (29.06.2021 is the last date for submission of Registered Online Application). Application received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates need not to worry about how to apply and / or Where to download the application form. We provide the application form direct link and detailed notification on this page. Kindly refer it till end and apply immediately. And avoid last minute Rush.
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Homoeopathic Medical Officer|
|Number of vacancy||356|
|Last date to apply||
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer – 170 Posts
- Homoeopathic Medical Officer – 186 Posts
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
OPSC Age limit 2021
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years as on 01.01.2021 which means candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1989 and not later than 01.01.2000.
- The upper age limit prescribed above shall be relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled Castes (S.C.), Scheduled Tribes (S.T.) women, Ex-servicemen and by 10 years for Persons with Disabilities whose premanent disability is forty percent (40%) and more.
OPSC Education Qualification
Candidate must have possessed the Degree of Bachelor in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.) or Bachelor in Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.) or equivalent Degree from a recognized University or Institution recognized by Central Council of Homoeopathy or Ayurveda and must have registered under the Odisha State Board of Medicines.
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Other Eligibility
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- A candidate must be able to read, write and speak ODia
- A candidate must have to register himself / herself under the Odisha State council of Ayurvedic Medicines or Homoeopathy Medicines on or before the last date of Submission of online application form.
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of Rs. 44,900/- in Level 10, Cell – 1 of ORSP Rules, 2017 with usual Dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Selection process
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Ayurvedic medical Officers and Homoeopathy Medical Officers will be made on the basis of Career marking & Written Test.
- The Written examination shall be of two papers carrying 100 marks each with duration of one and half hour for each paper and the questions will be objective type of multiple choice pattern.
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Examination Fee
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs. 500/-. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with Disability are exempted from payment of this fee.
- The candidates are required to make Online payment of applicable Examination Fee through OPSC portal using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking facilities and other financial instruments enlisted in the payment Page / Gateway of the Odisha Government Treasury Portal.
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of OPSC Website.
- Select “Advertisement” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Fill the mandatory fields on the application form.
- Click “Submit” button and print the registration form for future purpose.
Online Registration link will be activated for Ayurvedic Medical Officers from 15.05.2021 and for Homoeopathic Medical Officers post application will be available from 21.05.2021 at their official site.
There are totally 356 vacancies offered for OPSC Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.