Odisha Police Constable Communication Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF – Download, Check Salary, Eligibility, Qualification, Online Application and Exam Details: Odisha Police has released a notification for the recruitment of Constable (Communication) on the official site. The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruit should submit their application before the last date. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 04 October 2021. The direct link to apply is provided below.
Odisha Police Communication Constable Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Written Exam Pattern for PC Vacancies !!!
Odisha Constable Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancy||
Odisha Constable Job Age Limit:
The candidates shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 23 years of age as on 1st January 2021 to apply for this recruitment. The candidates who should not fall under this age criteria are not eligible to apply. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years in respect of the SC/ST/SEBC/Women candidates
Odisha Constable Educational Qualification:
To be eligible for the post, the candidate must have passed +2 Examinations or equivalent Exam or passed the 3 years Diploma course in relevant field to apply for this recruitment.
Odisha Constable Physical Standards:
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should have the following physical standards to eligible for this post.
- Height- 153 Cm to 168 Cm
- Weight- 45 Kg to 55 Kg
- Chest (Un-expanded) – 76 Cm to 79 Cm
- Chest (Expanded)- 81 Cm to 84 Cm
Odisha Constable Job Application Fee:
The candidates, except SC & ST category, should pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs.220/- to apply for this recruitment. The fees shall be deposited only through online mode before the last date.
Odisha Constable Salary:
The selected candidates will be paid as per the pay band mentioned on the notice as per the norms of the board.
Odisha Constable Recruitment Process:
- The candidates will be inducted by the board through Written Examination and physical standard. The written exam will contain two parts. The first part comprising of questions in Odia Language, English Language, Arithmetic, Aptitude Test and Logical Reasoning, etc for 25 marks.
- The second part (Part B) will comprise the questions from Physics and Computer Science of +2 standards for 75 Marks. This written Test will be conducted in the mode of Computer Based. The measurement of Physical Standards and Physical Efficiency Test will be conducted as qualifying in nature. Stay connected!!!
|Date of commencement of online application||13.09.2021 (09:00 hours)|
|Last date and time of online application submission||04.10.2021 (23:59 hours)|
|– Last date and time of online Payment||04.10.2021 (23:59 hours)|
|Date of Computer Based Recruitment Examination (Tentative)||15.11.2021 to 20.11.2021|
How to Apply for Odisha Constable Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Odisha Police.
- Go to the Careers tab and click “Advertisement.”
- Select “Detailed Advertisement for Constable Communication.”
- Read the job notification carefully. If you are eligible then proceed to next step.
- Every candidate should do a two step process to apply for this recruitment. Basic Registration (New Candidate): This is for generating the application Number and Password.
- To register first time, click on “Register”.
- Fill up the details in the “Basic Registration” form.
- In order to fill in the Application form candidate needs to click the link available under “For registered user login”
- Fill your details and submit.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates can download the Odisha Constable Recruitment 2021 notification by using the link provided above or by visiting the official site.
Candidates can apply for this Odisha Constable Recruitment 2021 through online from the official site.
The last date to apply for this Odisha Constable Recruitment 2021 is 04.10.2021