Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023: The High Court of Orissa released the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Section Officer in Group – B Category. Totally there are 199 vacancies available. Interested candidates can check the eligibility details given below and apply for the post before 20.03.2023.
Odisha High Court ASO Vacancy 2023:
|Name of the Board||High Court of Orissa|
|Title of the Post||Assistant Section Officer|
Odisha High Court Eligibility 2023:
Candidates who possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent other qualification can apply for the post.
Odisha High Court ASO Age Limit 2023:
The applicant’s age should be above 21 years and below 32 years as of 01.08.2023.
Odisha High Court Job Selection Process 2023:
Candidates will be recruited through the process of a Preliminary Test, Main Written Examination, Computer Application Test, and Viva-Voce Test.
Odisha High Court ASO Exam Fee 2023:
- A candidate has to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.500/- only through online mode.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD are exempted from payment of examination fees.
Orissa High Court ASO Job Salary 2023:
Selected candidates for the above-mentioned post will get a salary in the scale of pay of Rs.35, 400/- to Rs.1, 12,400/-.
How to Apply for Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official site
- On the homepage click the Quick Link Option
- Click the Recruitment Corner option
- And select the Examination Portal
- Click Assistant Section Officer 2023
- Click Apply now button and fill out the details and submit the application
The last date to apply for the post is 20.03.2023.
Candidates will be recruited through the process of a Preliminary Test, MainWritten Examination, Computer Application Test, and Viva-Voce Test.
There are 199 vacancies available.