Odisha Police Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Applications are invited in the prescribed form from Police/ Central Armed Police Forces Personnel who have retired in the rank of Constable/HaviIdar/ASI/SI of Police or equivalent ranks for engagement as Special Police Officers (SPO) on contractual basis for assisting Police in Lockdown duty for COVID-19 pandemics prevailing in the State. Odisha Police Recruitment 2020 details are given below.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Odisha Police|
|Post Name||Special Police Officers (SPO)|
|Selection Test Date||18.05.2020 to 21.05.2020 & 26.05.2020|
- Have retired from State Police/CAPF in the rank of Constable/HaviIdar/ASI/S.I. of Police.
- Be able to speak, read & write Odia.
- Not be convicted in any criminal case nor awarded with any major punishment in the departmental proceedings during his service career.
- Have no criminal case pending against him.
- Not have more than one spouse living.
- Not have suffered from co-morbidity.
Not be more than 62 years of age as on 13.05.2020
The Special Police Officers on appointment will get a consolidated monthly pay of Rs.13, 000/- (Rupees Thirteen thousand) only
The selection test will be held at Reserve Police Office of respective District Headquarter/Police Commissionerate from 18.05.2020 to 21.05.2020 & 26.05.2020 during office hours. The test includes verification of original documents, medical test and interview.
The candidates who qualify in the medical test will appear before the Selection Board for interview. The Selection Board shall test the suitability of the candidates for appointment as Special Police Officers.
Submission of documents:
The candidates are required to submit the copies of following documents along with their application form.
- Two pass port size self attested photographs.
- Self attested copies of certificates in support of age (if age not mentioned in service certificate)
- Self attested copy of discharge certificate.
The application shall be made as per the proforma enclosed herewith. The applicants shall fill in all required columns of the application form correctly and completely and enclose all relevant documents to it. Incomplete application may be summarily rejected.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|