NWR Medical Practitioner Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for GDMO & Doctor Post – Salary, Eligibility, Application form and Interview Details Given – North Western Railway has released a recruitment notification for the post of GDMO, Intensivist and Critical Care Doctors. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online only. Candidates should have to submit the application form on or before 24.05.2021. The interview will be conducted on 25.05.2021. There were 12 vacancies were offered in this recruitment. Application for is attached with official notification. Official Notification download link given at the end of the post.
North Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|North Western Railway|
|Name of the Post||
Critical Care Doctors
Number of Vacancies
NWR Vacancy 2021
- There is 6 vacancies offered for the post of Intensivist/Critical care Doctors (Anaesthesia/ Pulmonary medicine/ Chest & TB Specialists)
- 6 vacancies were offered for the post of GDMO.
North Western Railway Medical Officer Age Limit at NWR
- For general category candidates age should not exceed the maximum age limit of 53 years as on 01.06.2021.
- 5 years of age relaxation will be given to SC/ ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For retired IRMS officers and retired Govt. Medical officers of State/Central Govt. the upper age limit is 65 years.
North Western Railway Medical Officer Educational Qualification
For Specialist candidates should have completed MBBS with PG qualification/Diploma degree in specialty recognized by MCI. GDMO should have completed MBBS from recognized university by MCI and must completed rotating internship for one year and should be in possession of a valid Registration Certificate of any State Council of India. Experienced candidates is preferred for this recruitment but, fresher an also apply.
NWR Salary for GDMO
- Intensivist and Critical care Doctors will get paid for Rs. 95,000 per month.
- GDMO will be paid for 75000 per month.
North Western Railway GDMO Contract Details
Selected candidate will be appointed for the period up to 31.03.2022. This period engagement will be subject to extension by Railway Board based on candidate’s performance.
NWR GDMO Selection process
Candidates will be selected based on qualification and performance on personal interview. Interview will be conducted on 25.05.2021 by 10.30 am to 2.00 pm at HQ Office, NWR, Jaipur.
How to Apply for NWR Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website of North Western Railway.
- Go to recruitment page and find the notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to official notification.
- Application form is attached with official notification.
- Fill the application form and attach the required documents.
- Send the application to email@example.com before 24.05.2021.
Candidates should have submitted the application form on or before 24.05.2021 for NWR recruitment 2021.
There were totally 12 vacancies were offered for NWR recruitment 2021.
Selected candidate for the post of GDMO in NWR get paid for Rs. 75000 per month.