NTRO Scientist C Recruitment 2021 Out – Eligibility Criteria and Application form Given – National Technical Research Organisation invites applications from Central Government officers to fill up the post of Scientist ‘C’ in Level 11 Pay scale. In this recruitment candidates will be hired based on deputation. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 21.06.2021. Application form is attached with Official Notification. Official Notification Download link given at the end of the post.
NTRO Scientist C Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|National Technical Research Organisation|
Name of the Post
Number of Vacancies
As Per Requirements
Scientist Age Limit at NTRO
Candidate age should not exceed the maximum age limit of 56 years to apply for the post of Scientist ‘C’ in Level 11 pay scale.
NTRO Eligibility Criteria for Scientist
- Applicant should have completed Master’s Degree in First Class in Physics or Electronics or Mathematics from a recognised University or Institute.
- Or candidate should complete Bachelor’s Degree in First Class in Engineering or Technology from a recognised University or Institute.
- Candidate should be working as an Officer of Central Government and hold a post on regular basis in parent cadre or department.
- Candidate should be working with Level 10 Pay Matrix for minimum 3 years
- Applicant should have minimum 3 years of work experience in Research or Design or Development or Technology Application or operational Experience in Cyber Security to apply for this recruitment.
- Candidate should have knowledge in Computer Application. Candidate who are in the direct line of promotion can’t apply for this post.
NTRO Selection Process for Scientist
Based on the qualification and experience candidate’s will be shortlisted for further selection. Selection process may contain Interview or Interview with written test. Details about the selected procedure will be sent to shortlisted candidates.
NTRO Scientist C Salary
Selected candidate for the post of Scientist in Grade ‘C’ will get paid for Level -11 in Pay Matrix in National Technical Research Organisation. Candidate will also get 20% Special Allowances in Basic Pay. No Deputation Duty Allowance will be paid.
NTRO Contract Details
Selected candidate for the post of Scientist ‘C’ in National Technical Research Organisation will be appointed for the period of 4 years only. The depuration period shall not exceed in ordinary circumstances.
How to Apply for NTRO Recruitment 2021?
- Application form is attached with official notification.
- Candidates can download the application form by visiting official website of NTRO.
- Or use the link given at the end of the page.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach educational certificates and last 5 years of APARs
- Send the application to Deputy Director (R) National Technical Research Organisation Block – III, Old JNU Campus New Delhi– 110067.
- Application form should reach the destination on or before 21.06.2021.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates should have to submit the application form on or before 21.06.2021 for NTRO Recruitment 2021.
Selected candidate for the post of Scientist ‘C’ will get paid as Level 11 pay Matrix in NTRO.
Go to official website of NTRO careers page or use the link given in this page to download NTRO Application form.