NTPC Recruitment 2021 Last Date – Check Eligibility Criteria: The MOUDA Super Thermal Power Station of the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has issued a recruitment notice for the position of Artisan Trainee, with 53 openings in several disciplines. Interested applicants can apply until September 21, 2021.
- Artisan Trainee Fitter – 26
- Artisan Trainee Electrician – 6
- Artisan Trainee Instrument Mechanics – 21
Total – 53
- Candidates must be at least 42 years old as of the application deadline. Candidates must have completed an ITI Course in fitter, electrician, or instrument mechanics from a recognised board. Selected applicants would get a consolidated stipend of Rs 21,500/- per month for a period of two years of training. They would be employed in a regular establishment in the W3 grade with a beginning basic wage of Rs. 21,500/- after successfully completing the course.
- Candidates who meet the requirements will be required to take a two-hour objective type multiple choice written examinations. The exam includes a topic knowledge test as well as an aptitude test. The merit list of successful candidates for the future skill test will be determined based on Sun’s performance in the written test. All short-listed candidates will be required to take a skill test and an interview. Training, remuneration, and job placement.
How to Apply:
Filled in application along with documents may be physically dropped in a box kept Public Information Centre, Employment Development Centre, Utkarsh Nagar NTPC Township sealed envelope superscribe with “Application for the post of Artisan Trainee” or may be sent post to the following address.:
Head of Department, Human Resource Department
Mouda Super Thermal Poser Project
Mouda – Ramtek Road, Post: Mouda, District: Nagpur
Maharashtra, Pin 441104.
[table id=5974 /]
There are53 numbers of vacancies for the post.
Interested applicants can apply until September 21, 2021.
Candidates must be at least 42 years old as of the application deadline.