NTPC School of Business (NSB) PGDM Admission 2021 Notification Out!!! Check Details Here!!! – NTPC School of Business (NSB) has released the notification about the admission of PGDM (Energy Management) and PGDM (Executive) Programmes. The Students who are waiting for this opportunity to get admission at esteem concern can apply for the courses through official website.
The interested eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned programme through official website on or before 15.04.2021 (Energy Management) and 30.04.2021 (Executive). The application procedure is purely online. The Eligibility criteria, application fees, selection procedure, how to apply and other application details are elaborately mentioned in this blog.
NTPC School of Business PGDM Admission 2021 Important Details
Name of the Board
|NTPC School of Business|
Name of the Courses
|Full-Time Residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management Programmes|
|Last Date (Energy Management)||
Last Date (Executive)
|Mode of Application||
NTPC School of Business PGDM Admission 2021 Details:
About NTPC School of Business:
NTPC School of Business at Noida was established in the year 2014. The college is ranked 1st among the best colleges in Energy Management in Uttar Pradesh in the year 2018. The institution offers a Postgraduate Diploma in Management in the areas of Energy Management and executive.
Duration of the Course:
|PGDM (Energy Management)||2 years|
|PGDM (Executive)||15 Months|
NTPC School of Business PGDM Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicants must have valid scores in CAT/XAT/GMAT/NSB Admission Test.
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% and above marks by any recognized university (5% relaxation for SC/ST/DAP *).
- Graduation final year students awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- For PGDM (Executive), NSB accepts company & self-sponsored applicants with a minimum 5 years of work experience.
NTPC School of Business PGDM Admission 2021 Application Fee:
|SC/ST and PH Category||
NTPC School of Business PGDM Admission 2021 Selection Procedure:
The Selection Procedure is based on the
- Shortlisted for Personal Assessment (PA) based on eligibility criteria
- Merit of Final Composite Scores (FCS)
The more detail about the computation of the scores and selection process is as follows.
- For both PGDM (Energy Management) and self-sponsored PGDM (Executive) programme, the candidates are shortlisted for the Personal Assessment (PA) based on of the Composite Score (CS).
- The Composite Score (CS) is calculated by computing CAT/XAT/GMAT/NSB Admission Test, Academic Performance (Xth, XIIth, Graduation) and diversity factors (both Academic Diversity & Gender Diversity)
- The applicants shortlisted for Personal Assessment (PA) on the basis of CS. The cut-off for shortlisting candidates Personal Assessment (PA) is decided by NSB.
- The Final selection is based on Final Composite Scores (FCS) that is calculated by using CS, Work Experience and PA scores.
- Applicants are advised to check their registered emails regularly and visit NSB website for updates on admission related activities.
- Selection will be based on merit from pool of applicants.
- PA of Short-listed applicants might be conducted online due to COVID pandemic. The detail guideline in this regard, will be updated in due course.
How to Apply?
- Go to the official website
- Search for the admission notification
- Click the apply tab on the official website
- It will redirect to the next page
- Complete the online registration and application form
- Proceed the fee payment
- Submit the application form and take hard copy of application form for future purposes. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The Last Date for NTPC School of Business PGDM Admission 2021 application is 15.04.2021 (Energy Management) and 30.04.2021 (Executive)
Candidates can apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
The Mode of application Procedure for NTPC School of Business PGDM Admission 2021 is Online.