NTPC Director Recruitment 2023: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited released the recruitment notification for the post of Director under the Public Enterprise Selection Board (PESB). Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online and offline mode. The last date for submission of the application is 18.09.2023.
NTPC Career 2023
|Board Name||Public Enterprise Selection Board (PESB)|
|Organization Name||NTPC Limited|
|Vacancy||As per required|
NTPC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
The minimum age for the post is 45 years as of the date of occurrence of vacancy
NTPC Recruitment 2023 Qualification
- The applicant should be a Graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates who have completed Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Personnel Management/ Human Resources Management or Masters in Business Administration (MBA)/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Programme in Management (PGDM/PGPM) from a recognized University/Institution is desirable
NTPC Recruitment 2023 Experience
Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of cumulative experience/exposure during the last ten years in various aspects of HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations
NTPC Recruitment 2023 Salary
Eligible Scale of Pay
- 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
- 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
- 20,500-26,500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
- 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
- 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
- 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised Post 01.01.1996
- 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) Post 01/01/2006
- 144200-218200 (Level 14) (CDA) Post 01/01/2016
NTPC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- The board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
- The provisional list of candidates, interview date & venue will be intimated soon
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website of PESB https://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline. The Last date for submission of applications by the applicants is 18.09.2023. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated date shall be rejected.
Applications are to be addressed to
Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan,
BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
The last date for submission of the application is 18.09.2023.
The applicant should be a Graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/Institute.
The board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.