NSO Survey Released – 92% of Indian Women in Employment Activities. The National Statistical Office (NSO) which is maintaining statistical standards and coordinate statistical activities of Central and State agencies as laid down by the National Statistical Commission (NSC) held the survey from between January 2019 and December 2019. Now the board has released the Survey Results.
As per the survey, 92% of Indian Women and only 27% of Indian men participate in employment related activities.
The results the Employment activities:
In rural area:
In Urban Area:
The unpaid domestic works in rural areas:
The unpaid domestic works in urban areas:
The Highest Number of participated states is Assam, Goa, and Arunachal Pradesh. In the Southern, western and central states more women went to work as compared to other states of India.
About National Statistical Office:
The new National Statistical Office as an agency was envisaged firstly by Rangarajan Commission to implement and maintain statistical standards and coordinate statistical activities of Central and State agencies as laid down by the National Statistical Commission (NSC).
1) Which Indian state topped in Literacy Chart as per National Statistical Office? – Kerala
2) What is India’s Rank in Global Gender Gap Index? – 112
3) Which country topped in Global Gender Gap Index? – Iceland
4) Which state was named as worst performer in Literacy Chart as per NSO? – Andhra Pradesh
5) Who is the Minister of State Ministry for Statistics and Programme Implementation? – Rao Inderjit Singh
6) Who is the Director General of NSS? – Vijay Kumar
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|