NSCL Recruitment 2020 OUT – 220 Vacancies. National Seeds Corporation Limited under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture Cooperation & Farmers Welfare is an apex body engaged in production and distribution of quality seeds, invites online application from Indian Nationals for filling up the Assistant, Management Trainee, Senior Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Trainee & Trainee Mate posts on direct recruitment basis at Corporate Office (New Delhi), Regional / Area Offices and Farms.
NSCL Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||National Seeds Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant, Management Trainee, Senior Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Trainee & Trainee Mate|
Age Limit Not exceeding 30 years for Assistant Post, 27 Years for Management Trainee/ Diploma Trainee/ Senior Trainee & Trainee and 25 Years for Trainee Mate.
Professional degree in Law from a recognised University. One year experience of handling legal matters in a reputed organisation or with experienced Advocate. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) shall be desirable. The departmental candidates who are law graduates working in the next below post for two years having aptitude to work in Legal Department will also be considered on merits, along with others.
B.Sc.(Agri.) plus MBA (Agri. Business Management) OR M.Sc.(Agri.)/ B.Sc. (Hort.) plus MBA/ Two years full time PG Degree / Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare / HR Management BE/B.Tech.(Agri. Engg.) from a recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60%* marks. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) is mandatory.
M.Sc.(Agri.)/ MBA/ M.Com./MBA (Fin.).
Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 55%* marks from a Govt. recognized Polytechnic /Institution. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) is mandatory.
B.Sc. (Agri.) with minimum 600%* marks from recognised University. Knowledge of Computer (MS Office) is mandatory.
- Computer Based Test
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have completed their qualifying degree as prescribed in the essential education qualification for respective Post as on closing date of online submission of application. Candidate appearing in final year/semester are not eligible to apply.
- Where CGPA/OGPA OR grading system in a degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institution. The candidates will l.rave to produce copy of these norms with respect to his/her University/Institution at the time of documents verification. There will be no age/ percentage bar for departmental candidates (served minimum 04 years of services in NSC) who otherwise meet the prescribed qualifications and experience subject to the condition mentioned above.
- The eligible candidates can visit official website for applying Online Application and for other details; no other mode of application is acceptable. The candidates are required to upload his/her recent colour photograph, signature and attested/self attested copies of certificates/testimonials as per instructions given in the link.
- Before submitting the online application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfill all the eligibility criteria with respect to age , education qualification, work experience and other requirements as published in the online advertisement. If the candidate is not eligible, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment. If the candidate Qualifies in the selection process and subsequently, it is found that he/she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature will be cancelled and if appointed, service so obtained will be terminated without any notice or compensation.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|