NRIDA Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Asst. Director, Consultant and Intern post – Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Application form Given – National Rural Infrastructure Development Agency (NRIDA) has released a recruitment notification for hiring the post of Assistant Director, Sr. consultant, Consultant and Interns. There were totally 18 vacancies going to be hiring on temporary basis in this recruitment. Interested candidates can submit the application form on or before 18.06.2021. Application form and Official Notification download link given at the end of the Post.
PMGSY Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Name of the Post||
Number of Vacancies
NRIDA Vacancy 2021
NRIDA Recruitment Age Limit
- To apply for the post of Assistant Director candidates age should between 30 to 45 years. Age Relaxation will be given to deserved candidates and, In any case, not above 56 years of age.
- For Senior Consultant Candidates age should not exceed the maximum age of 65 years.
- For consultant post candidate age should not exceed 62 years.
- To apply for Interns candidate’s age should not exceed the maximum age limit of 25 years.
NRIDA Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Assistant Director: This recruitment is clearly based on deputation so, candidates hold a regular post with the Pay Matric of Level 7 at Central or State Government or PSU or any autonomous Bodies. Candidate must have completed Graduation form recognized university. Candidate should have minimum 3 years of work experience in related field to apply for this recruitment.
Sr. Consultant:Applicant should be a retired employee from Empanelled NQM of NRIDA. Candidate should have completed graduation in Civil Engineering, preferably a Post-Graduation or equivalent. Candidate should have minimum 2 years of work experience as NQM.
Consultant: Retired Hindi Officer form Government of India Autonomous Body can only apply for the post of Official Language Consultant. Candidate should have knowledge of working in Hindi on computer. Priority will be given to official language department.
Interns:The applicant should have completed Graduation or Post Graduation in related field during last two years, i.e. final exam should not have been conducted earlier than March 2019.
Consultant Salary at NRIDA
|Assistant Director||Candidate will be paid as Pya matrix 11 as per 7th CPC + all allowanced as per GOI rules|
|Sr. Consultant||Candidate will be paid as Last pay drawn minus pension in terms of the OM of Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance dated 09.02.2020|
|Interns||Rs. 10000 to Rs. 11000 per month.|
Intern Selection Process at NRIDA
- For Assistant Director and Consultant based on the candidate’s profile application will be shortlisted and called for Personal Interview. Based on the performance on personal interview candidates will be appointed.
- Selection of Interns would be done by a Selection Committee constituted by DG NRIDA. Based on the preliminary scrutiny applicants will be shortlisted for Personal Interview. Interview details will be sent to shortlisted candidates. Based on the performance on personal interview candidates will be appointed.
How to apply for NRIDA Recruitment 2021?
- Go to Official website.
- Go to recruitment page
- Find the official Notification and application form.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to Recruitment page.
- Fill the application from completely and attach the required documents.
- Send the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications should reach the destination on or before 18.06.2021.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There were totally 18 vacancies were offered at NRIDA Recruitment 2021.
Candidates should have to submit the application form on or before 18.06.2021 for NRIDA Recruitment 2021.
Interns at NRIDA get paid for Rs. 10000 to Rs. 11000 per month.