NRDC Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT – For Assistant Law Officer Post | Download PDF and Apply. National Research Development Corporation has released the recruitment notification and application form for Assistant Law Officer Post. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the official notification PDF. Check eligibility criteria using the official notification and then proceed to apply online for National Research Development Corporation Recruitment 2021.
NRDC Careers 2021 Last Date
The last date for receipt of the application is 16.06.2021. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Application received after the last date will not be considered.
Candidates are advised to submit online applications before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
NRDC Jobs 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|National Research Development Corporation|
Name of the Post
|Assistant Law Officer|
Number of vacancies
|Last Date to Apply||
NRDC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate age limit should be below 35 years is Mandatory to apply for NRDC Jobs 2021. Age relaxation will be given for candidates belongs SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. of India rules / guidelines. Candidates must fulfil the age limit criteria, If failed then the candidate will be evicted directly.
Candidate should have LL.B from a reputed university and should have the desirable degree of PG Diploma in IPR or Industrial & Labour Laws is preferred to apply for NRDC Jobs 2021.
Candidate should have 3-5 yrs experience in dealing with legal cases/ as practicing advocate in Court of Law. Proficiency in drafting legal documents and well versed in Mercantile Law, Arbitration Law, and Patents Law etc.
NRDC Careers 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary of Rs. 40,000/- per month from the respective board. Other Benefits will not mentioned at the Official notification.
NRDC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Candidates are shortlisted based on Interview. The invitation to candidates for interview merely indicates that it is felt that he/she with others may be suitable for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or selected or his/her conditions specified in the application will be accepted.
- The Corporation reserves the right to screen and call only such candidates as are found Prima Facie suitable for being considered by the Selection Committee. Thus, just fulfilling the prescribed conditions would not entitle one to be called for interview.
How to Apply for NRDC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the Official site of NRDC website.
- Select “Jobs” section on the Home page.
- Find and select “Recruitment Notice – Applications are invited for Asstt Law Officer (One)” and open it.
- The notification contains application form
- Fill the application form and send it to the belonging address.
The Incharge (P&A)
NRDC, 20-22, Zamroodpur Community Centre,
Kailash Colony Extension,
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
16.06.2021 is the last date to apply for NRDC Recruitment 2021.
There is only one vacancy offered for NRDC Jobs 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the Official site OR Refer this page till the end of this page for further details and application form direct lnk also available on this page.