NPTI Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Trainer and Various Posts – Vacancy, Salary Package, Eligibility Criteria and Interview Details Given – National Power Training Institute (Eastern Region) has released a recruitment notification for the project named Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY). There are 12 vacancies is going to fill in this recruitment. This recruitment is purely based on contract. Interested and eligible candidates can walk in Interview on 19-04-2021 and 23-04-2021. Check out the entire post for brief description about Vacancy Details, eligibility criteria and selection procedure. Official Notification were given at the end of the post for your preference
NPTI Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|National Power Training Institute|
|Name of the Post||
Number of Vacancies
19-04-2021 and 23-04-2021
NPTI Vacancy 2021
There are 1 vacancy offered for each post named Project Head Cum Operation Head, Q-Team Head, Community Mobilization Head, Finance Head, Center in Charge, MIS Head/ Specialist, Placement Executive, Post placement Specialist, Trainer- Solar PV System, English Language Trainer, Soft skills and Life Skills Trainers, IT Literacy Trainer.
NPTI Eligibility Criteria
|Project Head Cum Operation Head||Candidate should have completed Graduation in Engineering in any discipline and MBA or PGDBM from recognized University or Institution by government of India. And candidate should have minimum 6 years of experience in DDU GKY Project. Applicant should be DDUGKY eSOP Certificate.|
|Q-Team Head||Candidates should completed graduation in any discipline from recognized university with 3 years of experience in DDU GKY Project. The applicant should have DDUGKY eSOP Certificate.|
|Community Mobilization Head||Candidate should completed graduation in any discipline with 2 to 3 years of experience in community mobilization in Govt. sponsored Skill Development Program|
|Finance Head||Candidates should have completed graduation in commerce (B.COM) and should have work experience in tally for 2 to 3 years and knowledge of PFMS System|
|Center in Charge||Candidates should completed graduation in engineering in any discipline with 2 to 3 years of experience in government sponsored skill development program|
|MIS Head/ Specialist||Candidates should have completed Graduation and good knowledge in MIS|
|Placement Executive||Candidates should completed any degree with knowledge in Placement or Tracking etc.,|
|Post placement Specialist|
|Trainer- Solar PV System||Applicant should be a science graduate with knowledge of solar PV System|
|English Language Trainer||Applicant should be a English graduate and knowledge in spoken English|
|Soft skills and Life Skills Trainers||Candidates should completed graduation in any discipline with good knowledge of teaching social skills or soft skills or life skills|
|IT Literacy Trainer||Role bearer should be a graduate with a good knowledge of computer (MS office)|
NPTI Interview Details
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in Interview.
- Interview for the post of Project Head Cum Operation Head, Q-Team Head, Community Mobilization Head and Finance Head will be conducted on 19-04-2021.
- For the post of Center in Charge, MIS Head/ Specialist, Placement Executive, Post placement Specialist, Trainer- Solar PV System, English Language Trainer, Soft skills and Life Skills Trainers, IT Literacy Trainer will be conducted in 23-04-2021
- For the post of Community Mobilization Head and IT Literacy Trainer candidates who has DDU GKY project knowledge will get preference.
- Candidates should read the notification completed and walk in Interview for the respected post at respected time.
- Candidates should bring completed Bio Data and other supporting document along with the interview to National Power Training Institution (ER), City Center, Durgapur – 713216, West Bengal.
NPTI Salary Package
Salary for the selected candidates will be given based on the educational qualification, experience and last received pay check. Selected candidate will initially appointed for the period of one year and extended for another one year based on the performance on the candidates. Salary will get increased based on the performance.
How to download the Official Notification for NPTI
- Go to official website of NPTI
- Go to Career and find the recruitment notification
- Or use the link given at the end of the page
- Download the notification and read it carefully before attending Interview
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates must report on 19-04-2021 for the interview for Finance Head at NPTI
There are 12 vacancies were offered in NPTI Recruitment 2021
Selected candidates will get paid by their qualification and Last Received pay check