NPTI Diploma Admission Notification 2020 Released. National Power Training Institute (NPTI) is a National Apex body for fulfilling the training requirements of the power sector in the country formed by Gazette notification of Govt. of India dated:03.07.1993. NPTI is an ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 leading Training Institute under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India for Human Resources Development in Power Sector with its Corporate Office at Faridabad. NPTI had been providing its dedicated service for more than five (5) decades. NPTI operate on an all India basis through its Eleven (11) Institutes in the different zones of the country. The main aim of the course is to develop the pool of technically trained manpower readily available for recruitment to the Indian Power Sector. The course enhances the knowledge and skill of the Diploma Holders who join this course at their own as well as the supervisors/engineers sponsored by Power utilities etc. The course is of 52 weeks duration & covers all aspects of Thermal Power Plant Engineering including O&M, erection, commissioning, Management , Distribution of Electricity & Tariff.
NPTI Diploma Admission Notification 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||National Power Training Institute|
|Course Name||Diploma Course in Power Plant Engineering|
NPTI Diploma Total Seats 2020:
50 (Fifty). Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PH etc. is applicable as per Govt. of India norms. 25% seats are reserved for candidates sponsored from the power utilities. Total No of seats may vary as per requirements. Vacant seats in sponsored category may be filled by non-sponsored category & vice-versa if required.
NPTI Diploma Age Limit 2020:
No age limit for Apply the NPTI Diploma Course in Power Plant Engineering.
NPTI Diploma Eligibility 2020:
Diploma in Power Engg./Mechanical/Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering or its equivalent with minimum 60% marks from a recognized College/University for both Non- sponsored & sponsored candidates. Candidates under sponsored category have to provide sponsorship letter from its employer/ sponsoring authority.
NPTI Diploma Placement 2020:
This course is job oriented professional course and NPTI maintains close linkages with the Thermal Power utilities & reputed Thermal power companies for the placement. However institute doesn’t claim the guarantee of placement.
NIPTI Diploma Course Fees 2020:
For Non-sponsored candidates:
- At the time of counselling candidate has to pay Rs. 45,000 + GST (Non-refundable) in the form of D.D. of any bank payable at Shivpuri drawn in the favour of “National Power Training Institute, Shivpuri” to confirm the admission.
- The balance amount of first installment of fees i.e. Rs 50,000+ GST to be paid by DD as per the details given above, earliest by 31st July 2020.
- 2nd Installment: Rs.50, 000 + GST as applicable to be paid on or before 31st October 2020). The fees to be paid in the form of D.D. of any bank payable at Shivpuri drawn in the favour of “National Power Training Institute, Shivpuri”.
- All the payments to be done in the form of SBI Collect/DD and no cash will be accepted.
- The course fee paid once, is not refundable in the case of cancellation of admission.
- The placement fees of Rs. 7500/- + GST, as applicable to be paid if placed through campus
- For sponsored candidates Rs. 2, 20,000/- + GST as per govt. norms at the time of counselling for confirmation of admission. There is no fee concession for any category of candidates.
NPTI Diploma Transportation Charges & Security Deposits 2020:
Transportation charge Rs. 5,000/- +GST & security Rs.3, 000/-(Refundable) are to be deposited at the time of admission.
Lodging: Hostel facility (twin sharing basis) is available on first come first serve basis, subject to availability @ Rs. 2,500/- per month & total amount for full tenure (Rs.30,000/-) to be deposited at the time of admission.
Boarding: Mess is available for the students availing hostel facility.
NPTI Diploma Important Dates 2020:
- Last date of Receipt of application 3rd April 2020.
- Commencement of Course: 13th April 2020.
Note: All instructions/Notifications or any further information to the candidates regarding the course shall be displayed only on our website www.npti.gov.in/npti_shivpuri/
NPTI Diploma Contact Details:
Prog. Director- Sh. Akshitiz Jain, Asstt. Director
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob: 9999015619
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|