NPSC Recruitment 2019 – 45 Secretariat Assistant, Extra Assistant Commissioner Vacancy Released on Official website. Applications are invited for filling the Extra Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Election Officer, Employment Officer, Assistant Research Officer, Inspector, Station Superintendent/Enforcement Officer, Secretariat Assistant, Supply Inspector, Labour Inspector. The Online Application Form shall be available from 1-11-2019 to 16-11- 2019.
NPSC Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Board||Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Secretariat Assistant, Extra Assistant Commissioner & Other Post|
|Apply Online||Available on 01.11.2019|
NPSC Secretariat Assistant Vacancy 2019:
- Extra Assistant Commissioner – 6
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 2
- Assistant Election Officer – 3
- Employment Officer – 1
- Assistant Research Officer – 4
- Inspector – 1
- Station Superintendent/Enforcement Officer – 1
- Secretariat Assistant – 25
- Supply Inspector – 1
- Labour Inspector – 1
NPSC Age Limit 2019:
Candidates should have completed Minimum 21 years to 30 yrs. For Age Relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, including Divinity, from a Recognized University.
- Candidates who have appeared Bachelor’s Degree final exam and awaiting result are also eligible to apply for the Preliminary Examination.
- A candidate should be in possession of all required documents in original which must be produced as and when called for, failing which his/her candidature will be automatically rejected.
NPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
How to Apply for NPSC Notification 2019:
Candidates can apply through Online from Official Website: http://www.npsc.co.in from 01-11-2019 to 16-11-2019.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|