NPCIL Trade Apprentice Notification 2019
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released Notification for 57 Trade Apprentices. Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates. Candidates can apply through offline on or before 28.02.2019.
NPCIL Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancy: 57
Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentices
|Name of the trade||No. of Vacancy|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||2|
|Pump Operator cum mechanic||10|
|Mechanic (Chiller Plant) Industrial air conditioning||5|
Age Limit: Candidates should have completed Minimum 16 years to Maximum 24 years as on 28.02.2019. For Age Relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
- Candidates should have Passed 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- ITI Pass Certificate with relevant Trade.
Apply Mode: Offline
Selection Procedure: The candidates who are fulfilling the criteria mentioned at 3, 5 and 6 are only eligible for engagement of Trade apprentices. The following priority will be adopted for selection of trade apprentices:
1. Land Losers
2. Local i.e from Radhapuram Taluk.
3. Tirunelveli District
Wherever tie is coming, higher marks of ITI will be taken. If both are coming in tie, seniority of date of birth will be taken.
How to Apply:
- Interested eligible candidates are first required to register in the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in for enrolment as Apprentices. The applications will not be accepted without registration in the above mentioned web portal.
- The candidates have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No.E09183300741, the Establishment ID for NPCIL, KKNPP. However, submitting the hardcopy of application is must for screening/selection.
- The application should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement, preferably type written on A4 size paper. The outer cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICE”against Notice No. 1/KKNPP/HRM/2019.
- The duly filled in application form affixing your passport size photograph on the space provided along with of all supported documents may be sent to the following address: Manager (HRM), HRM Section, Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District – 627106.
|Official Website||click here|