NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has released the Detailed Advertisement for Recruitment of Deputy Manager in HR/F&A/C&MM/Legal and Jr. Hindi Translator. The last Date for Submission of Online Application is 29/05/2023 (1700 Hrs).
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Name of the Board||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager in HR/F&A/C&MM/Legal and Jr. Hindi Translator|
|No of Vacancy||114|
|Last Date to Apply||29.05.2023|
NPCIL Job Vacancy 2023:
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
|Dy. Manager (F&A)||24|
|Dy. Manager (C&MM)||39|
|Dy. Manager (Legal)||01|
|Jr. Hindi Translator (JHT)||02|
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
|Name of Post||Age Limit as on Closing Date i.e. 29/05/2023|
|Dy.Manager (HR/F&A/C&MM/Legal)||18 to 30 years|
|Junior Hindi Translator||18 to 28 years|
Relaxation in upper age limit:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||05 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer)||03 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) – UR||10 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) – EWS||10 years|
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed Graduation in any discipline with not less than 60% marks, plus Two years full time MBA.
- Applicants should have 3 years post qualification practical experience at Bar.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Salary:
|Name of the post||Pay Level in the Pay Matrix||Pay in the Pay Matrix||DA @ 42% of Pay) (w.e.f. 1st January 2023)||Approximate Monthly Emoluments (Pay + DA|
|Dy. Manager (HR)||Level 10||Rs. 56,100||Rs. 23,562/||Rs. 79,662/-|
|Dy. Manager (F&A)|
|Dy. Manager (C&MM)|
|Dy. Manager (Legal)|
|Jr. Hindi Translator(JHT)||Level 06||Rs. 35,400||Rs. 14,868||Rs. 50,268|
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Process:
Recruitment of Deputy Managers will be conducted in two stages as follows:
- Stage I -Written/Online/OMR Test
- Stage II -Personal Interview
Stage I- Written/Online/OMR Test details:
- Time allotted for test: 120 Minutes
- Number of Questions: 120
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
|Dy. Manager||Rs. 500|
|Jr. Hindi Translator (JHT)||Rs. 150|
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2023:
- Eligible applicants have to apply through online application form as provided on the website npcilcareers.co.in only. Applications submitted in any other form including handwritten/typewritten applications in hard format delivered in person or by other means will not be entertained. DO NOT SEND any of the documents/application etc. to NPCIL.
- It is mandatory to fill all the relevant information such as qualification details, experience details, percentage of marks, email address, contact mobile number, address for correspondence etc. Therefore, applicants are advised to keep such information ready before applying online.
- Before applying online, applicant should scan her/his photograph in JPEG format of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 cm x 5.8 cm) in dimensions and signature in JPEG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 cm x 2.9 cm) in dimensions.
- The photograph uploaded will be printed on the e Admit Card/Interview Call Letter and only the applicant whose photograph is printed on the e Admit card/call letter will be allowed to appear for test/interview (if called for).
- Applicant is requested to enter her/his valid and active email address, as all important communications will be sent to this email address. SMSs will also be sent to the applicant if an active mobile number for communication is provided.
**Whatsapp Group for Latest Job Updates **
What is the NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Age Limit?
Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 30 years as of 29.05.2023.
What are the NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria?
Candidates must have completed Graduation in any discipline with not less than 60% marks, plus Two years full time MBA.
What is the NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Last Date?
The last Date for Submission of the Online Application is 29/05/2023 (1700 Hrs).