NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification Released- Check Vacancy, Salary, Online Application and Selection Process Details: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has published a notification for the recruitment of Paramedical Posts, Stipendiary Trainees (Cat I & II), Non-Technical Posts at NAPS (“Narora Atomic Power Station”). There are 72 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. Interested candidates should submit their application before the last date.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited|
|Name of the Post||
Paramedical Posts, Stipendiary Trainees (Cat I & II), Non-Technical Posts
Number of Vacancy
NPCIL Job Vacancy:
There are 72 posts allotted for this recruitment in which the post wise vacancy details are provided below.
- Nurse A – 5
- Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant – 9
- Pharmacist – 1
- Technician – 1
- Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM) – 42
- Assistant Grade I – 12
- Steno Grade I – 2
NPCIL Job Age Limit:
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should between the age limit of the following with the respect to the post they want to apply for.
- Nurse – A -18 to 30 years.
- Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant – 18 to 25 years.
- Pharmacist –18 to 25 years.
- Technician – 18 to 25 years.
- Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM) – 18 to 24 years.
- Steno Grade I / Assistant Grade 1 – 21 to 28 years.
NPCIL Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Nurse “A” – 12th standard & Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery (3 years course) (or) B.Sc.(Nursing) (or) Nursing Certificate with 3 years’ experience in Hospital. Along with the educational qualification, the valid registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India is necessary to apply.
- Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant –03 years duration diploma with not less than 60% marks after SSC/HSC.
- Pharmacist/B- HSC with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy, 3 months Training in Pharmacy is needed for this post. Along with this, registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council is compulsory.
- Technician/B –HSC. (10+2) in Science with minimum 60% marks along with One year Certificate Course of Operation Theatre Assistant.
- Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM) – HSC (10+2) or ISC (with Science subjects) (or) SSC with minimum 50% with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually (the qualification will vary with respect to the grade/ category of the post)
- Assistant Grade I- Any Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks along with the speed of type writing as mentioned is necessary for this post
- Steno Grade I – Any Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks along with the speed of type writing as mentioned
NPCIL Job Salary:
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary of Rs.10,500/- to Rs.44,900/- with respect to the post they will be selected for.
NPCIL Job Selection Process:
For the post of Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM) Operator (Cat-II), there will be a written examination. Written Examination and Personal Interview will take place for the post of Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA). For all other posts, the board will conduct the written examination and relevant skill test as the selection process. The written examination will be OMR based or Computer Based Test (CBT). Stay connected for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of NPCIL.
- Go to the Careers tab and click “Recruitment of Paramedical, Stipendiary Trainee & Non-Technical Posts at NAPS”.
- Download and read the job notification carefully. If you are eligible then click apply online link.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The last date to apply for this NPCIL Recruitment 2021 is 27.12.2021.
There are 72 vacancies allotted for this NPCIL Recruitment 2021.
Yes. Candidates can apply for this NPCIL Recruitment 2021 through online for this NPCIL Recruitment 2021.