NPCIL Recruitment 2021; Check General Conditions & How to Apply: At NAPS (“Narora Atomic Power Station”), the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has issued a notification for the recruitment of Paramedical Posts, Stipendiary Trainees (Cat I & II), and Non-Technical Posts. For this recruiting, 72 positions have been set aside. Candidates who are interested in applying should do so before the deadline.
Candidates should be between the ages of 18 and 30 while applying for this role. Candidates must have completed a 10+2/Bachelor’s Degree and must meet all other requirements. Candidates accepted for this role would be paid between Rs.10, 500 and Rs.44, 900, depending on the position they are offered.
There will be a written exam for the position of Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM) Operator (Cat-II). For the position of Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA), there will be a written examination and a personal interview. The board will conduct a written examination and applicable skill test for all other positions as part of the selection process. The written exam will be either an OMR or a computer-based test (CBT). Keep an eye on this space for more information.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
- Presently, all above mentioned posts are identified for Narora Atomic Power Station but carries with it the liability to serve in any of the units/Sites of the Corporation or at any place in India/abroad depending upon the requirement of the Corporation.
- Exact percentage of marks only should be mentioned in Graduation and Professional Qualification percentage of marks column e.g. 59.9% and the same should NOT be rounded off to 60%.
How to Apply:
- Visit the NPCIL’s official website.
- Click “Recruitment of Paramedical, Stipendiary Trainee, and Non-Technical Posts at NAPS” under the Careers heading.
- Download and thoroughly read the job announcement. If you are eligible, go to the apply online link and fill out the form.
- Complete the form and submit it.
- Make a copy of your application for future reference.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
For this recruiting, 72 positions have been set aside.
The last date to apply for the post is 27.12.2021
Candidates should be between the ages of 18 and 30 while applying for this role.