NPCIL GDMO Recruitment 2021 Out: Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited has released the notification for the recruitment of FT General Surgeon (MO/D), FT GDMO (MO/C). The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment can send their application to the official email address as mentioned below in this page. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 18 June 2021. Now let’s check the details of this recruitment in this page.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited|
Name of the Post
|FT General Surgeon (MO/D), FT GDMO (MO/C)|
|Number of Vacancy||
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should have the age between the age limit as mentioned in the notification. As per the notification, the age of the applicants should not less than 18 years as on 18.06.2021 and the maximum age not to exceed 35 years as on the date of appointment
NPCIL Job Educational Qualification:
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should have the educational qualification of the following as per the post they want to apply for.
- FT General Surgeon (MO/D)- MS in General Surgery MBBS + PG Diploma in General Surgery.
- FT GDMO (MO/C)- MBBS in recognized university.
NPCIL Job 2021 Experience:
The candidates who are willing to apply for General Surgeon should have 5 years relevant experience after obtaining the requisite qualification. To apply for GDMO post, the aspirants should have one year relevant experience after obtaining MBBS.
NPCIL Job Salary:
The candidates, who will be selected for this recruitment, will get the salary with respect to the post they will be selected for.
- FT General Surgeon (MO/D)- Rs87,200/- per month
- FT GDMO (MO/C)- Rs72,600/- per month
NPCIL Recruitment Process:
Candidates will be selected through Personal Interview. The board will conduct the interview at address mentioned below at 09:00hrs on 25/06/2021. The further details of the selection process will be intimated alter by the board later. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
Nisarga Guest House,
PO: Kaiga-581400, Karwar,
Uttara Kannada District,
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited.
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply “Advertisement for FT General Surgeon (MO/D) and FT GDMO (MO/C”
- Read the job notification carefully, if you are eligible then print the application.
- Fill your details and submit the application duly filled in & signed along with attested copies of Certificates & Testimonials in support of their eligibility to email@example.com by 18/06/2021.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 02 vacancies allotted for this recruitment 2021.
The direct link to download the notification is provided above in this page.
The last date to apply for this recruitment is 18.06.2021