NPCIL Recruitment 2022 through GATE: for Executive Trainee Post || Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process and Notification Releasing Date given!!! – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released a recruitment notification for hiring Engineering Graduates as Executive Trainees (ET-2022) in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Civil Disciplines. Official Notification will be released within 10 days from the date of GATE 2022 result released.
NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of the Board
|Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Post||
Executive Trainees (ET-2022)
Number of Vacancy
|As Per Required|
Notification Releasing Date
|10 days from the date of GATE 2022 result released.|
|Last Date to Apply||
Short Notice Released
NPCIL Age Limit through Gate
For General and EWS category upper age limit is 26 years. Age relaxation will be given for reserved candidates as per Government norms.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Eligibility
- Candidates should have completed BE in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Civil Disciplines from recognized University.
- Candidates must secured minimum 60% of marks in their graduation.
- Applicants needed to have valid GATE Score.
NPCIL Selection Process
Applicants will get shortlisted based on the merit list of marks obtained in GATE 2022 examination. Shortlisted candidates will get called for Personal Interview.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Salary
Selected candidate for the post of Executive Trainee will get paid for Rs. 55000 as Stipend. One time booking allowance is Rs. 18000 per month.
Note: All the information regarding eligibility, salary and selection process is based on previously released notification. Those information is subjected to get changed.
How to Apply for NPCIL ET Recruitment 2022?
- After notification was released,
- Go to official website of NPCIL.
- Go to recruitment page and find ET notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.
Official Notification (Will be Released Soon)
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
NPCIL ET recruitment notification will be released within 10 days from the date of GATE 2022 result released.
Last date to apply for NPCIL ET Recruitment is 10.04.2022.
Candidates should have completed BE to apply for NPCIL ET Recruitment.