NPCI Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: The National Payments Corporation of India invites online applications for the post of Head/ Incharge, Senior Associate Monitoring & Control, and other posts. Interested candidates can submit their online applications through the official website of NPCI.
|Name of the Board||National Payments Corporation of India|
|Name of the Post||Head/ Incharge, Senior Associate Monitoring & Control, and other posts|
|Number of Openings||As per required|
|Job Location||Mumbai and Chennai|
NPCI Recruitment 2023 Qualification
Candidates should possess a Graduate/CA/PGDM/MBA/B.E/B.Tech /M.Tech/Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline from a reputed institute
NPCI Recruitment 2023 Experience
Candidates should have an experience from 2 to 22 years in the relevant field
NPCI Recruitment 2023 Salary
The salary for the posts is not disclosed by the recruiter
NPCI Recruitment 2023 Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify and cultivate partnerships with ASP/TSP’s who are currently and potentially working with NPCI on its products and Services
- To handle technical issues and work towards closure by putting the technical skills in hand.
- Ability to create new and improved techniques and/or solutions for data collection, management, and usage
- Coordination with other departments for cross-functional support.
- Enroll partners on the NPCI Partner program by closing commercials, completing documentation, and compliance checks
To know more details about the job roles & responsibilities kindly refer to the official notification
How to Apply for NPCI Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website: https://www.npci.org.in/
- Click “Careers” on the dashboard
- Search the job advertisement on the career page
- Select the job notification on the current openings page
- Apply for the post with the required details
Official Notification Link – 1
Official Notification Link – 2
Official Notification Link – 3
Official Notification Link – 4
Official Notification Link – 5
Official Notification Link – 6
**Follow Our Instagram For Latest News**
The job location is allotted in Mumbai and Chennai
Candidates should possess a Graduate /CA /PGDM /MBA /B.E /B.Tech /M.Tech/Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline from a reputed institute
Interested candidates can submit their online applications through the official website of NPCI.