NPCI Careers 2022: Job Opportunity for B.Tech/B.E. Graduate – Apply Online!!! National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has released a job advertisement for recruiting Senior Associate (Product Alliances and Partnerships) at the location of Mumbai (Maharashtra).the application form for the job is attached below. Interested and eligible candidate can apply for the job, before the job vacancy period expires.
NPCI Vacancy 2022 Details
|Company Name||National Payments Corporation Of India (NPCI)|
|Post Name||Senior Associate (Product Alliances And Partnerships)|
|Vacancy||As Per The Requirement Of The Company|
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has released a job advertisement for recruiting Senior Associate (Product Alliances and Partnerships) on a Full Time Basis. The selected candidates will be posting in Mumbai (Maharashtra).
- The candidates applying for the job must have Completed Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization or MBA
- The candidates must have 4 to 7 years Experience in the relevant field.
NPCI Skills Required:
The candidates applying for the job must have following skills:
- Have to do product management ,partnership , alliances , operation skills
- Must be Able to understand different markets activities related to UPI, RuPay etc.
- Must solve Stakeholder queries and issues
- Have to Manage Internal Projects like Dashboard, Website etc.
- Must Create documents and opportunity workflows
NPCI Roles and Responsibilities:
The selected candidates must perform the following duties:
- To bring together crucial pieces of information such as operational performance, market data
- Have to be responsible for liaison with stakeholders to implement new opportunities
- Must have partnership with banks, non-banks and TSPs for implementation of new solutions
- Must explore new product opportunities and innovation and must Explain BBPS New opportunity to Key Stakeholders
How to apply for the NPCI Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates can apply for the job by visit the official website of the board: https://www.npci.org.in/
- Selected “Work with US” option and click the “Current Openings” in the homepage.
- Search for the job advertisement and check the job details before applying for the job.
- Click on “Apply “option and apply for the job.
- The candidates can apply for the job, before the job vacancy period expires
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The candidates can apply for the job by visit the official website of the board
The selected candidates will be posting in Mumbai (Maharashtra).
The candidates can apply for the job in Online Mode only.