NPCI Recruitment 2022 Out – Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has released a job circular for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee in order to fill vacancies. Applicants seeking employment should apply for this role. A direct link to apply online can be found on our blog. For further information, please contact us.
NPCI Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of the Board
|National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)|
Name of the post
|Graduate Engineer Trainee|
No of vacancies
|As per the requirement|
Mumbai, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai
NPCI Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- Candidates should have completed a degree graduation B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization from the recognized university. Applicants should have 0 to 2 years of experience in the relevant filed.
- Applicants should have good percentage in 10th 75%, 12th 65% & B-Tech – 60%
- OS (Linux), TCP/IP, routing protocols, switches, firewalls, load balancers, and VLAN knowledge are all required.
- Ability to design/develop software (prefer Java/Python)
- Spark, Spark SQL, PY Spark, and Hive programming are all examples of data models.
- Understanding of machine learning, deep learning, and natural language processing methods.
- Fundamental knowledge of block chain technology, smart contracts, and consensus algorithms
- Develop a proof-of-concept/pilot on a block chain platform of choice.
- Fundamental understanding of cloud computing, virtualization, and Open Stack.
- Containers, Open-Shift, and Kubernetes are all concepts that you should be familiar with.
- To create models on skewed data sets, you should be familiar with data sampling and data mining techniques.
- Involved in conducting analytical experiments in a methodical manner and evaluating alternative methodologies using theoretical approaches on a regular basis.
NPCI Recruitment Process 2022:
- Online Technical Assessment (Python/Cloud Computing/Data Structure/Java/ML/SQL/Blockchain/GO/Algorithms/Linux Networking/DBA/Networking/App Development)
- External Panel Technical Round
- NPCI Panel (Technical & HR Round)
- Release of Offer
How to apply for NPCI Recruitment 2022?
- Go to Official Site of NPCI
- In the home page, find and check the notification for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Click the link and read the details
- If you are interested, then
- Fill the required details in your application and submit
- Take a printout for future reference
The Job Location for the position is Hyderabad/ Mumbai / Chennai (Few Position are PAN India).
The direct link to apply for NPCI Recruitment 2022 have provided above
Candidates should have completed a degree graduation B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization from the recognized university.