RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2022-23: Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway released the recruitment notification to fill up the Group C, D, and Non-Technical posts. There are 25 vacancies available. Candidates who are not applied for the post are advised to apply fast. Because the last date to apply for the post is 28.01.2023.
Candidates should be Passed the 10th 12th or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board are eligible to apply for the post. The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 30 years as of 01.01.2023. The selection process is will be in base on a written examination. The candidates who qualified in the written test will have to undergo Document Verification.
The exam fee is Rs.500/- for all candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST, Women, Minorities, and Economically Backward Classes. Selected candidates will get Level 2 of Pay Matrix 7th CPC.
How to Apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2022-23?
- Click in the BOX given at the end of the notification form.
- Click on APPLY ONLINE – LOGIN BOX will appear with two options i.e. Login for Already Registered Candidates & for New Registrations.
- Candidate Dashboard will appear in RED color which will turn into GREEN step-wise completion.
- Candidate may complete the Online application from Part I to Part IV with the option to take print of the Payment slip and Application for future reference, if need be, in one go OR in parts but must be completed in all respects within the last date given.
- Candidate to follow the instructions generated by software during the process of submitting ONLINE APPLICATION at every step
- Registration Form, Application Form, Payment Examination Fee, Uploading Documents photo, Sign & Thumb Impression, etc, Online Payment Details Print, & Application Details/Print.
The last date to apply for the post is 28.01.2023
Candidates should be Passed 10th 12th or its equivalent can apply for the post.
The selection process is will be based on written examination and Document Verification.