NMDC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 OUT, Engineering/Diploma Holders Apply for 50+ Apprentice & Other Vacancies!!!. Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, and Programming and Systems Administration Assistant positions (PASAA) have been advertised by NMDC Limited. A total of 59 positions will be filled as a result of this recruitment. Candidates will send their applications via e-mail or postal mail by June 15, 2021.
NMDC Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Graduate Apprentice & Others|
NMDC Job Vacancy 2021:
- Graduate Apprentice – 16 nos
- Technician Apprentice – 13 nos
- Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA) – 30 nos
- Total – 59 nos
NMDC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
- Candidate should possess a Degree/Diploma /ITI Certificate from a recognized University/Board of Technical Education/NCVT.
- Candidates who have completed Three Years (3-Years) after obtaining Degree/Diploma /ITI certificate are not eligible. Let us look at the eligibility criteria for separate posts.
- Four years degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics and Mining Engineering
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic & Tele commutation, Mining, Modern Office Practice Management and Computer Science & Application.
Programming and Systems Administration Assistant:
- National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA).
NMDC Vacancy Salary:
- Stipend payable per month for Graduate Apprentice Rs.20,000/-, Technician Apprentice Rs.16,000/-, and Trade Apprentices (ITI holders) Rs.10,000/- at present
- The Apprenticeship training scheme does not guarantee any employment on completion of apprenticeship training. The period of apprenticeship training will be for one year.
NMDC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- A common merit list will be prepared by a committee for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the Degree/Diploma/ITI examination and candidates will be selected for the apprentice training from the merit list
- Preference will be given to local apprentice aspirant candidate without hostel accommodation
- Reservation for the selection of candidates will be made as per Govt. norms
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through POST /EMAIL/SMS
How to Apply for NMDC Recruitment 2021:
- Trade apprentice candidate need to register himself/herself and apply for opportunity to undergo apprenticeship training in BIOM, Bacheli Complex at apprenticeshipindia.org
- Graduate and Technician candidate need to register himself/herself at www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Candidate should submit/e-mail – [email protected] their resume affixed with a recent passport size photograph on the right corner, registration number in apprentice portal, Address for communication, E-mail ID, Mobile number along with proof for Date of Birth, Address, Qualification & Cast Certificate etc. in photo copy/scanned copy for verification
- The marks obtained in Degree/Diploma/ITI all Semester must be mentioned clearly
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are totally 59 vacancies are allotted for this NMDC Recruitment 2021
The last date to apply for this NMDC Recruitment 2021 is 15.06.2021
Based on the marks of Degree/Diploma/ITI examination, the selection will be made