NMDC Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Executive, Supervisor, and Workman Grade Posts | Download Notification and Apply Online. National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Executive, Supervisor, and Workman Grade. The total numbers of vacancies are 21. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the official notification PDF. Check eligibility criteria using the official notification and then proceed to apply online for NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021.
NMDC Recruitment 2021 Last Date
NMDC Limited Jobs 2021 application available from 27.05.2021 and the last date for receipt of the application is 16.06.2021. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Application received after the last date will not be considered.
Candidates are advised to submit online applications before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
NMDC Notification 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd|
|Name of the Post||
Executive, Supervisor, and Workman Grade Posts
Number of Vacancies
|Starting Date to Apply||
Last Date to Apply
NMDC Vacancy Details 2021
For Executive Grade:
- Deputy General Manager (Mining) (M-8) – 01 Post
- Asst. General Manager (Mining) (M-7) – 01 Post
- Senior Manager (Mining)(M-6) – 01 Post
- Senior Manager (Finance) (M-6) – 02 Posts
- Manager (Finance) (M-5) – 04 Posts
- Manager (Mining) (M-5) – 05 Posts
- Manager (Commercial) (M-5) – 02 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Mining)(M-4) – 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Survey)(M-4) – 01 Post
For Supervisor Grade:
- Junior Officer (Mining)/Blasting Supervisor – 01 Post
For Workman Grade:
- Shot Firer (RS-04) – 02 Posts
NMDC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate age limit for Deputy Manager post is 52 years is Mandatory to apply for NMDC Recruitment 2021 For Assistant General Manager, Senior Manager, Manager, and Deputy Manager age limit is 45 years is Mandatory.
- For the Junior Officer, the age limit is 35 years and for Shot Firer vacancy age limit is 30 years is Mandatory to apply for NMDC Jobs 2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/STs and 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer) and as per Govt. of India Guidelines for PwDs/Ex-Servicemen. For Departmental candidates (NMDC) age relaxation will be given up to 15 years.
For Executive Posts: Candidate should have Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University/Institute of repute or Graduation and CA/ICWA or Engineering Graduate with MBA or Degree in Engineering or Graduate from recognized University with MBA or PG Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Foreign Trade/Sales Management (2 years duration) or Graduate in Engineering with CA/ICWA.
For Supervisor Post: Candidate should have Degree in Mining Engineering from recognised Institute of repute with second class manager certificate of competency under CMR issued by DGMS for coal or Diploma in Mining Engineering from recognized Institute of repute with overman certificate of competency under CMR issued by DGMS for coal. Valid First Aid Certificate issued by St John Ambulance Association.
For Workman Grade Post: Candidate should have Matric / 10th Passed with valid Sirdar/ Overman / Shot firer/Blaster certificate of competency issued by DGMS for coal and Valid First Aid Certificate issued by St John Ambulance Association.
NMDC Jobs 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary of the following. Apart from Pay and Allowances, other benefits viz. PRP, HRA, CPF, Gratuity, Medical facilities, Group Insurance, etc., as per rules will also be admissible.
|Deputy General Manager (M-8)||
Asst. General Manager (M-7)
|Senior Manager (M-6)||
90,000 – 2,40,000
|80,000 – 2,20,000|
|Deputy Manager (M-4)||
70,000 – 2,00,000
|37,000 – 1,30,000|
|Shot Firer (RS-4)||
19,900 – 35,040
NMDC Openings 2021 Selection Process
The candidates are shortlisted based on Interview, Written Examination, and Skill Test respectively.
For Executive grade posts selection will be made through Interviews and for supervisors and Non executive posts applicants will be written test and a Supervisory Skill test for Supervisory Posts. The mode of selection for eligible applicants for the post of Non Executive will be the Written Test and Skill Test. The eligible candidates as per age, qualification, experience, etc will be called for Written Test.
NMDC Careers 2021 Application Fee
Amount as under is to be paid by all the candidates for respective Posts as a non-refundable application fee. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen categories will be exempted from paying the Application Fee.
- For Executive Grade Posts: Rs. 500/-
- For Supervisory Grade Post: Rs. 250/-
- For Workman Grade Post: Rs. 150/-
The payment can be made by using UPI/credit card/online net banking through SBI-Collect using Internet Banking integrated with the online application. Transaction charges if any will be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply for NMDC Job Vacancy 2021?
- Go to the official site of the NMDC website.
- Select the required notification on the “Careers” page.
- Read the notification and click “Apply Online” option on the home page.
- Fill the mandatory fields on the Application form.
- Click the “Submit” button and Print the registration form for future purposes.
16.06.2021 is the last date to apply for NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 21 vacancies offered for NMDC Limited Jobs 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.