NLC GET Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Begins and Download Syllabus. Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) has released the recruitment notification for the Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) & Assistant Manager (Survey) posts. Now the Apply online starts for 274 Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) & Assistant Manager (Survey) post and we are given the syllabus also in our blog. So, Candidates are requested to download the NLC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online & Syllabus in the mentioned below link in our blog.
NLC – a premier “NAVRATNA” Public Sector Enterprise with a present annual turnover of INR. 7145.92 crore (approx.) is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining (Lignite & Coal), Thermal Power generation and Renewable energy. The Corporate plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come.
Read More : Latest Bank Jobs 2020
To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for energetic, dynamic & result oriented talents for recruitment to the posts under following heads for its various projects at Neyveli, Barsingsar, Bithnok, Talabira, South Pachwara and other locations of solar / wind power projects / sites including its subsidiaries and Joint Ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL) Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL) Uttar Pradesh.
NLC Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC)|
|Post Name||Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) & Assistant Manager (Survey)|
|Apply Online Date||18.03.2020 to 07.04.2020 (Assistant Manager) & 17.04.2020 (GET)|
|Status||Apply Online Starts & Syllabus Released|
NLC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Details:
Important Instructions to Candidates:
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to apply & submit application well in advance before closure of online and not to wait till the last date/time for submission. Khadi NLC shall not be responsible if candidates are not able to submit their applications due to last minute rush.
- Please retain the print out of the registration form with you for future references and for submission during document verification.
- Please do not send hard copy of the registration form or any documents to the office of NLC.
|Opening Date & Time for Sign-up & Online Registration (Sign-up) of Application (Stage-I)||18.03.2020 at 10.00 Hrs|
|Closing Date &Time of Registration (Step-I) and Submission of Application (Step-II) for Assistant Manager||07.04.2020|
|Closing Date &Time of Registration (Step-I) and Submission of Application (Step-II) – GET||17.04.2020 at 11.55 Hrs|
Instructions for Submission of On-Line Application:
- Read the Instructions carefully and select “I Agree” and Press ‘START’ button to proceed further.
- For detailed Notification, click here to Download the Detailed Advertisement. Please read it carefully before filling the on-line application and confirm your eligibility for the post advertised in all respects.
- The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at sole discretion of NLC.
- Category [UR/OBC-NCL/SC/ST/EWS] and Sub-Category once filled by candidate in the online application form will not be changed.
Before start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, the candidate should keep ready, the following details/ documents:
Read More : Latest Defence Jobs 2020
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Scanned copy of the recent passport size colour photograph (not older than 3 weeks). Candidate should ensure that the same photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
- Scanned image of signature in JPG/JPEG format only and maximum digital size of scanned Photograph (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) and Signature (with black or blue ink only) should be under 80 KB.
- Candidate’s educational qualifications as per eligibility criteria (from 10th/Matriculation onwards) with percentage of marks obtained (please calculate percentage from CGPA / OGPA in advance as per university conversion formula).
- Scanned relevant qualifications certificate HSC/Diploma/UG/PG or semester wise etc., respectively for under 1000 KB in PDF/JPG format.
- Scanned relevant certificates like Caste certificate etc., respectively for EWS/OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PwBD/Ex Serviceman for Age relaxation under 1000 KB in PDF/JPG format.
- Details of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for making payment through online mode
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website www.nlcindia.com
- No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly.
- After submitting applications through ONLINE, candidates should take a print out of registration cum application form and produce it along with self-attested copies of certificates / documents, at the time of document verification to be conducted prior to Personal Interview.
- Scrutiny of applications for short listing of candidates for written test / interview will be solely based on documents / certificates uploaded by the candidates at the time of registration / submission of application through ONLINE.
- Before registering / applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for one year or till the recruitment process is completed.
- The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 18-03-2020 to 17:00 hours on 07-04-2020.
- Candidates should submit single application only. In case of multiple applications / registrations, the last registered applications shall only be considered.
- Candidates should have a valid personal E-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Application Sequence Number, Login ID, Password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered E-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder).
Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. You can edit the information before submission of application i.e., STEP-I and STEP-II. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
The step by step process for submitting the application form for the Recruitment for various posts on regular basis is given below:
Sign-up (Step-I): The candidate has to Sign-up by filling-up Category; Post Applied; Candidate Name, Mobile Number and E-Mail ID. The candidate will receive User ID (Application Seq. No.) and Password to their Mobile Number/E-Mail ID.
Registration (Step-II): Re-Login and Click Go-To Application Tab. The candidate has to complete Online Registration by filling-up Eligibility Details, Personal Details, Qualification Details and Upload relevant documents (photo/signature/relevant certificates) and Submit Application. Once application submitted, candidates will be automatically redirected to Payment Gateway (SBI-MOPS) for remitting Application Fee as applicable against each post.
Candidates should ensure that the particulars filled in are correct in all respects before final submission of application form. Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn or modified and application Fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Step – I: Sign Up
The candidates agreeing to the terms & conditions may proceed further by clicking “I agree” check box given below and press the “Start” button.
The candidate should fill up all the desired information i.e. Personal Details, Contact Details, etc. correctly.
Sign-up by filling-up Post Applied; Category; Candidate Name, Mobile Number and E-Mail ID After clicking SUBMIT button/ tab, the candidates will receive Application Sequence No (User ID) & Password on their registered E-mail ID during Signing. Now, candidate has to Click”Log Out” tab (given on top right corner) and re-log in for Step-II. On completion of Step-I, Sign- Up mail will be received in candidate’s registered Email ID and mobile number confirming his singed-up along with the User ID (Application Sequence No.) and password.
Step – II
After signed-up, candidate has to Re-login and Click on Go To Application tab for filling-up Eligibility Details, Personal Details, Qualification Details, Upload digital image of Photo, Signature, Certificates, Documents, etc.
Instructions regarding scanning of Photograph/ Signature and Certificate: Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph, signature in jpg/jpeg format and relevant certificates PDF format as per the process given below:
- Photograph Image:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size color picture on light background (not older than 03 weeks)
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- The size of the scanned image should be up to 100 kb in jpg/ jpeg format only
- Signature image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Size of file should be up to 100kb in Jpg/jpeg format only.
iii. Scanned Copy of Relevant Certificates & Documents:
- Scanned relevant certificates like Caste certificate etc., respectively for EWS/OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PwBD/Aadhar card /Ex Serviceman.
- Scanned relevant qualifications certificate HSC/Diploma/UG/PG or semester wise.
- Size of file should be up to 1000KB in PDF/JPG/JPEG format only.
After uploading Photograph, Signature and related document, click on “Pre-View” tab and check whether particulars filled are correct in all respects. In case of any error, the same can be edited before finally clicking Click on “Submit” tab. Once Submit button clicked then once application submitted, candidates will be automatically redirected to Payment Gateway (SBI-MOPS) for remitting Application and Processing Fee as applicable against each post. Please refer advertisement and ensure your eligibility for the post you are going to apply.
Read More : Latest Railway Jobs 2020
Important Guidelines for Uploading Documents:
- Candidates are requested to ensure that only legible self attested documents are uploaded. Also they are requested to ensure that the documents that they have uploaded are legible for e-verification.
- In support of educational qualification(s) and experience(s) all documents are to be arranged in chronological order in a single PDF file and to be uploaded. Any attempt to upload multiple PDF files for educational qualification(s) and experience(s) will result in over writing and only the last uploaded file will get saved.
- Candidates are requested to scan and upload the self-attested copies of following documents / certificates.
- Recent passport size Color photograph, taken after 01/01/2020
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature (in dark Blue or Black ink).
- Proof for Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC / Matriculation / HSC Mark Sheet).
- Copy of AADHAR Card
- Proof for possessing notified Qualifications (either Provisional or Diploma /Degree / Post Graduate Degree Certificate(s) and
- Consolidated or Semester wise Mark Sheet(s) in chronological order].
- Experience Certificate(s), from the present / previous employer(s) in support of notified experience.
- Copy of latest Pay Slip or Pay Certificate.
- Proof for minimum two years’ experience in the immediate lower scale (wherever applicable).
- Community Certificate (in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL categories).
- Disability Certificate in case of PwBD candidates.
- Proof for Ex-servicemen Viz. Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen, etc.
|Documents||File type||File size not exceeding|
|High quality Passport size Colour photograph (3.5 cm Width × 4.5 cm Height, taken after 01/01/2020 in a professional studio).||JPEG||50 KB|
|Good quality image of candidate’s signature (in dark Blue or Black ink)||JPEG||50 KB|
|Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC / Matriculation / HSC Mark Sheet).||PDF or JPG||250 KB|
|Copy of AADHAR Card||PDF or JPG||250 KB|
|Copy of Educational qualification(s) [Provisional Certificate [or] Diploma /Degree / Post Graduate Degree Certificate(s) and Consolidated or Semester wise Mark Sheet(s) in chronological order]||PDF (kindly refer the above given instructions before uploading)||2.5 MB|
|Copy of Community Certificate (applicable to SC/ST/EWS/OBC –NCL Categories only)||PDF or JPG||250 KB|
|Copy of Disability Certificate (applicable for PwBD candidates)||PDF or JPG||250 KB|
|Proof for Ex-Servicemen (applicable for Ex-Servicemen only)||PDF or JPG||250 KB|
NLC GET Syllabus:
|Subjects||Question||Exam Type & marking Scheme|
|Part I: Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Data Interpretation, General English||40||
· Objective Type
· 1 Mark for the correct answer
· 1/4th Mark deduction for incorrect answer
|Part II: Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)||80|
Part – I
- Number System & Simplification
- HCF & LCM
- Algebraic Expressions and in Equalities
- Profit and Loss
- Simple & Compound interest
- Ratio and Proportion& Partnership
- Mixture & Allegations
- Time and Work & Pipes and Cisterns
- Speed, time & Distance (Train, Boats & Stream)
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
- Number System
- Speed, Distance and Time
- Time and Work
- Static Gk Study Material
- Knowledge of Current affairs
- Indian geography
- Culture and history of India including freedom struggle
- Indian Polity and constitution
- Indian Economy
- General scientific and technological developments etc.
- Reading Comprehension
- Jumbled Sentence
- Phrase Replacement
- Sentence Improvement
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the Blanks
- Wrong Spelt
- One Word Substitution
- Error Spotting
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Direction and Distance
- Time Sequence, Number and Ranking Test
- Number Puzzle
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Venn Diagrams
- Clock and Calendar
- Mathematical Operation
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Matrix Reasoning
- Statement and Reasoning
- Cube and Dice
- Completion of Figure
- Visual Reasoning
- Paper Cutting and Folding
Part – II – Professional Knowledge:
- Electrical (EEE)
- Electrical (ECE)
- Control & Instrumentation
- Human Resource
Read More : Latest Government Jobs 2020
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|