NLC India Recruitment 2022 Notification Released- Check Job Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility and Online Application Details: NLC India Limited (NLCIL) has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Service Worker / Trainee on the official site. According to the notification, there are 35 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. All eligible candidates are advised to apply online before the last date. The link to download the notification and apply online is provided below.
NLC India Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of the Board
|NLC India Limited (NLCIL)|
Name of the Post
|Assistant Service Worker / Trainee|
Number of Vacancy
NLC India Job Vacancy 2022:
There are 35 vacancies allotted for this NLC India Limited recruitment 2022. The post wise vacancy distribution is provided below.
- Assistant Service Worker / Trainee – 05
- Assistant Industrial Worker / Trainee (Non ITI) – 08
- Clerical Assistant Gr.-II / Trainee – 07
- Junior Stenographer / Trainee – 05
- Data Entry Operator / Trainee – 10
NLC India Job Age Limit:
Upper Age Limit (as on Crucial Date) for all the posts in Non-Executive cadres is prescribed as 30 years in normal recruitments. The age relaxation will be given for the candidates who belongs the category as mentioned on the notification.
NLC Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification:
Interested candidates should possess the following educational qualification with respect to the post they want to apply for.
- Assistant Service Worker / Trainee – Pass in V Standard (5th Standard) and above
- Assistant Industrial Worker / Trainee (Non ITI) – Pass in VIII Standard (8th Standard) and above
- Clerical Assistant Gr.-II / Trainee – Pass in any Degree
- Junior Stenographer / Trainee – Any Degree with Pass in the Technical Examination of the Government in Typewriting
- Data Entry Operator / Trainee – B.Sc. (Computer Science) or Bachelor of Computer Application
NLC India Job Salary:
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment are eligible to get the salary of Rs.4.35 Lakh to Rs.5.80 Lakh with respect to the post they will be selected for. In Addition to the CTC, the company provides free Medical treatment for self and dependents; Group Insurance; etc., as per rules.
NLC India Selection Process:
For the posts of Data Entry Operator / Trainee and Junior Stenographer / Trainee, Assistant Industrial Worker / Trainee (Non-ITI), selection will be based on Written Test (70 marks) and Practical Skill Test (30 marks). For the post of Clerical Assistant Gr.-II / Trainee, selection will be based on written test.
For the post of Assistant Service Worker / Trainee, the selection will be based on Practical Test / Skill Test. The details of the selection process like pattern, syllabus and others can be collected by using the link provided below on this page.
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2022:
- Go to official website of NLC India Limited (NLCIL).
- Go to the Careers tab and click “Current Openings”.
- Click the job notification link that released on 21.01.2022.
- Read the job description carefully. If you are eligible then click apply online link.
- Before registering / applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have fulfilled all qualification.
- The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 22 January 2022 to 17:00 hours on 11 February 2022.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The NLC India Recruitment 2022 notification has released on 21.01.2022.
The NLC India Recruitment 2022 apply online process will be started from 22 January 2022.
The last date to apply for this NLC India Recruitment 2022 is 11.02.2022.