NLC India Limited Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online. NLC India Ltd. (Formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited) has released the vacancy notification for the post of Director. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. The Last date for the submission of application form is 16.12.2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can start to apply for this recruitment from now onwards. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited|
|Last Date to Apply||16.12.2020|
The applicant should be an Engineering graduate from a recognized University/ Institute with good academic record. Applicant with MBA qualification will have an added advantage.
The applicant should have at least eight years’ cumulative experience in Corporate planning/ Production/ Operation in opencast Mechanized Mines/Plants and/or connected projects during the last ten years in an organization of repute. Experience in Mining Sector is desirable
|Age of superannuation 60 years|
|2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the
date of superannuation.
|3 years residual service as on
the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
(a) CentraI Public Sector Enterprises- Eligible Scale of Pay (i) Rs. 6250-7475 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992 (ii) Rs. 8520-10050 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992 (iii) Rs. 18500-23900 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997 (iv) Rs. 43200-66000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007 (v) Rs. 100000-260000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017 (vi) Rs. 14300-18300 (CDA) Pre-revised (vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 8700 (CDA) (viii) Rs. 123100-215900 (Level 13) CDA The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
(b) (i) Applicants from Central Government / All India Services should be holding a post of the level of Director in Government of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay on the date of application. (ii) Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Brigadier in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application.
(c) Applicants from State Public Sector Enterprises/ Private Sector should be working at Board level position or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level on the date of application.
Submission of Applications
Applicants should submit their applications on-line only as per the format.
- The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
- Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
- Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
- Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE;
- Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
- Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose); (iii) Rs. 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997 (iv) Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007 (v) Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017 (vi) Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996 (vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006 (viii) Rs. 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016
- Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose);
- Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level;
- Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications; (e) The relevant Jobs handled in the past with details
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|