NLC Health Inspector Recruitment 2021 Out – Last Date To Apply!!! NLC India Limited, a ‘Navratna’ Public sector Enterprise has released notification for recruiting employees for the eligible candidates for Health Inspectors and SME Operators on Fixed Term Employment (FTE) for its Units in Neyveli, Tamil Nadu for filling up 83 vacancies. Candidates can download NLC Notification PDF from a direct link given at the bottom. The candidates can apply before the last date for the post of Health Inspectors – 09.06.2021 and SME Operators – 14.06.2021.
- The eligible and interested candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details. Aspirants who are still not apply for the post can apply before the last date. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply detailed notification is given below.
- Candidates with higher qualification (Degree with Diploma) will also be eligible to apply. Candidate should pass 12th Standard pass and Diploma in Health & Sanitation. Candidate should have adequate knowledge in Tamil (Speaking, Reading and Writing) is Preferred for Health Inspector Post.
- Candidate should have passed SSLC or X Std or its equivalent (or) ITI in Mechanical / Electrical Trade is Mandatory to apply of NLC India Recruitment 2021 for SME Operators Post.
- The maximum age limit is 63 years as on crucial date in all cases. Relaxation in upper age limit above 63 years is not applicable for any category of candidates.
- Selection will be made based on Written Test for the Health Inspector post and for SME Operator post candidates will be shortlisted via Practical Test.
How to Apply for NLC India Job Vacancies 2021?
- Go to the official site of the NLC India Limited website.
- Select the “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on the page.
- Click the “Apply Online” button and Fill the application form.
- Click submit button and Print the registration form for future purpose.
Candidates should have to apply before Health Inspectors – 09.06.2021 and SME Operators – 14.06.2021.
There are 83 vacancies offered for this recruitment.
Candidates can apply from the official website or refer above steps.